Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
A troubled girl? || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
A troubled girl? || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
A troubled girl? || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
A troubled girl? || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
A troubled girl? || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
A troubled girl? || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
A troubled girl? || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
A troubled girl? || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
A troubled girl? || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

A troubled girl? || Anyone

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A troubled girl? || Anyone Empty A troubled girl? || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:35 am

Hannah sat on the floor and hugged her legs in the locker room. She was sobbing hard and buried her face on her knees. She was not a troubled girl, well that what her parents said to her. But now she felt horrible, somehow her strong heart couldn't hold any weight anymore.

What was wrong with her? Nobody knew. She was a cheerful girl, never let herself cried or dropped like that. But now everything like been turned around, she felt that she needed to cry, she needed to sat in the corner of the quiet locker room. Usually she would be embarrassed if anybody saw her in that condition but now somehow she didn't care. Whatever! Her thought screamed inside her as she kept crying.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

A troubled girl? || Anyone Empty Re: A troubled girl? || Anyone

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:10 pm

Lea walked into locker room ready to just demolish her locker. She'd done all that was told but still some error with equipment that started her spiral downwards. Now her mood was like the one she used to had during her bad days.

Then she heard someone crying. Blonde's own problem got dropped from her attention when she looked around to locate the sad person.
"Hello?" she called out softly.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:48 am

Hannah looked up from her knees, did she just heard somebody called? She swiped her tears from her eyes. "Yes?" even Hannah herself didn't recognize her voice because she just cried.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:36 am

Finally Lea spotted Hannah just as the girl called back.
"Oh my... Hannah, what's wrong?" she asked noticing she'd cried and got closer.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:03 am

As Lea walking toward her and said that she felt that she was not alone. "I'm scared..." she whimpered.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:39 am

"Hey, don't be." Leandra said in a soothing tone. "Tell me what's wrong. Maybe I can help you fight any monsters that scares you." she said smiling.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:33 am

Hannah wiped the tears on her cheeks. "There was a case... A family been slaughter... What scared me is that the parents had 2 sons and 2 daughters. The husband was a surgeon, just like my dad. The wife was an artist just like mom. And I got 2 older brothers and 1 older sister... The scene was so terrified for me, what if that was my family?" she cried. "Gil said we couldn't have any feeling toward our cases but... This was different..." she added.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:55 pm

"Aww darling. That's horrible." Lea dropped her arm around Hannah's shoulders and pulled her closer. Having cases like this was part of the job, like it or not, and it was always painful when one hits too close for home.
"I know what he keeps telling you guys. Believe me, there will be more." blonde said. Not that any words could take away the feelings. "There was that case involving students who got themselves into a deathly party. Most of them ODed some street junk and there were these two girls. One tall blonde and another brunette. Both had some ugly reaction to drugs and drinks. I happened to see them on table and when I saw they were real, not some paperwork I ran. I couldn't deal looking at them, seeing what has happened at that party because it all reminded me of days when I was so near to be one of them. Or my friends at any of those parties we had." Lea told. She rarely admitted her shadier side of past that still haunts her. "But there always were another case like that and I learned to accept that there always will be similarities with our lives." she added with a sigh.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:18 am

Hannah sighed deeply in Lea's embrace. "I know... Some cases just hit to close to our lives... I guess I just miss home and that case reminded me more about them... I'm so stupid because I could easily cry just because a case... Thanks Lea, you really helping me out. If you're not here I don't know if I could stop..." She said and smiled slightly. Slowly the color on her face came back, her cheeks became pink again. She just came back to normal...
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:21 am

"Hey, it's just normal. Given our line of work it's tend to happen sooner or later." Lea said. "Even though I work only at lab I get affected too. And I know even my hard-headed brother can get affected. Only we don't get much cases involving horses." she told.
"I'm glad I could help you. You're too awesome for being sad. And I know a prank or two to pull on Greg, we might need some cheering up." blonde smiled. She greatly understood Hannah and knew that even almighty Grissom can get affected by cases.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:52 am

Hannah sighed, "I know pranks on Greg would help later. Lea I still have a question, do you think a girl hurting herself is normal? A five years old girl tried to slice her hand with a blade is normal?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:15 pm

"Yeah. That'd do some spirit lifting." Lea smiled slightly, then became serious. "I'm afraid it's not normal. But, on the other hand, teen doing drugs isn't normal either. And let alone a kid who has gone through serious trauma." she stated in her matter-of-factly voice. "I can tell you it's a coping mechanism for something that's too much to deal with especially if there's nobody that can guide through it." blonde told Hannah. Most people didn't realise she spoke from experience when they ask her rethorical or not so questions about things like these. And mostly they assumed she was just very intelligent and had read too much smart books.
"I'm sure the little girl needs some comforting and advice of how to deal with her problem that's led to such action." Lea said after a pause, not pushing the subject.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:24 pm

Hannah sighed, "Some comforting and advice huh?" she rolled up her long sleeve and exposed her pale arm, there was an old sliced wound just above her artery. "I made that wound when I was five with a kitchen knife... The doctor said to my parents that I was lucky not slicing the artery or I wouldn't be here right now..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:17 am

Seeing the scar Lea understood immediately. She sighed and started to roll up the sleeve of her lab coat. "Guess that didn't quite help you either." she said and finally managed to get the sleeve off the way and showed her left arm. There were many scars visible. Her wrist sported some of her less successful tries of hitting a vein. And there were some more placed higher, up to the crook of her elbow. "When I couldn't hide them anymore I turned to other methods. Even Dan hasn't seen them." Lea then pulled up the sleeve of her right arm. "I was for when it happened first, an accident when I tried to take the vase off the counter so I could put flowers in for Mommy. Next time was year and half later, on purpose." she told calmly.

"I'm glad you didn't. You're too awesome for not being here. And who else's gonna share a meal with my shy brother?" the blonde added on some lighter note.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:00 am

Hannah gazed at Lea's scars, then she was not alone. "Well I was still trying to hurt myself after the kitchen knife... But then I stopped when I saw a car accident victim brought into the hospital. I was visiting my dad when I was 6 and well when I saw the victim, I knew hurting myself was bad..."

Hannah chuckled, "Dan is a great guy... I mean it, he's great, kind, and sweet... A perfect type of guy..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:41 pm

Lea listened and knew what the female had went through.
"At least you stopped. And it's good.
I couldn't. I kept hurting myself until in transformed into drug abuse. It's only now when I can admitt it. I needed help but it was only after Dan told about his own troubles when I realised how bad it was to hurt myself while he was fighting for his life and never told me a thing up until we started to host stables together." she let it out, finally, and it felt so good to share.

Leandra had to smile. She knew her brother was a great guy despite everything. "Yeah, he is. Gentle and caring. But confused at times." the blonde said. She knew he had never gone to a date, mostly because he wasn't sure which boat to sail, putting it lightly.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:07 pm

"But at least you're not dead and still here... Yeah I heard about the stables from Dan..."

Hannah's cheeks turned red, "Actually... I think I would know him better later... Don't be mad but Dan and I would go on date to the stable in Friday..." she admitted shyly.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:10 pm

"You too." Lea smiled truly feeling happy they both were alive to be here, sharing this story.
"Oh really? That's awesome. I'm pretty sure he's about to start glowing on the outside from all that joy." blonde's eyes lit up in a joy. Really it was finally about time her big boy starts thinking about his other future side rather than becoming nervous wreckage every time someone started showing off about their love life. And, as the little sister she was, Lea couldn't help feeling proud. "So you are willing to face him outside this safe-crate-called-lab and visit our lizard and horse collection? I'm sure won't have any objections. He really needs someone else to have a good time with." and with that she made herself a promise to prepare the best meal for them.
Then after a short, dreamy moment Leandra giggled. "I think you two would look so cute together. And I think I shall do a little questioning on Greg, he seemed vaguely upset about something not long ago." she said. Then a thought occured which she hid behind a mischievous smirk.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:51 am

"Yeah, he really beaming that day we decided to go on date..." Hannah smiled, "Oh I don't afraid to face him outside the lab! Actually I really enjoyed the presence of animals around me... Yeah, he's a good guy and I think it was so pity to every girls to not dating Dan..." She laughed, "Really? Thanks! Oh and yeah, Greg was really jealous and we were lucky we decided to go when he already went off..." She said and remembering the unforgeting break.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:50 am

Lea grinned. "I saw his glowing face from all over the hallway the other day. But possibly today we'll finally meet over at stables unless some AV stuff comes in." she told. Oh how she'll be waiting for her introvert brother to share the news.

"Ah yes, animals we have. Not only horses and lizards. We have dogs and cats as well, and possibly some other sneaky creatures too." blonde counted. And somewhere definately had to be some foxes Dan once got spooked of, Lea remembered with a grin at an imagination that just popped in her mind.
"You know, he usually avoided meeting people, girls especially. I think he feared they'd think he's too shy. But the real reason was his fear to talk about past and mistakes he'd made. And to avoid all the trouble he hang around with guys. So you can imagine his confusion about dating anyone." the blonde concluded. Better to be prepared, she thought knowing how silly Dan could be at times.

"Of course! No doubt!" Leandra encouraged. "Oh. Then I most definately must cheer that piece of goof up." girl decided. "I think it was a good idea. He'd be putting glue in Dan's locker if he witnessed that moment. I can imagine that goofball's disappointment once he finds out, so I think I'll prank him first and then make my own move." she giggled at her prospect. Greg, just like Dan, was a great guy and fun too, so Lea felt the urge to try something with the guy because she quite frankly liked him.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Feb 07, 2013 4:31 am

"I hope so... Friday is Dan and mine day so nobody would ruin it or they'll face me!" Hannah tried to sound scary.

"God! You two really loved animals don't you? Well me too then, even since I was three. That day a little snake came into the house, my siblings were scared to death but the three years old me not. I took the snake and named him sneaky because he loved to sneaking everywhere. Mom and dad were a little bit scared because my 'unusual' pet but I didn't care. But then one day sneaky never came back, I was crying hard. Mom and dad didn't know how to silence me, they even promised to buy a new snake for me but I refused, I just wanted sneaky." Hannah told her story with a smile formed on her face.

Hannah laughed, "Well I don't mind about past and mistakes, I think those would made a big wall that covered your way to the better future..."

Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:56 pm

"And me too. I'll definately make sure you two stay undisturbed." Lea winked at Hannah. Oh she will be like a guard hawk looking out for incoming traffic, so to say.

"Ah well, yeah. We had horses back in New York. Huge stables and I always liked the place. Back then I didn't know he almost died in an accident with a horse but that never stopped his love towards them because the poor thing wasn't to blame and died anyways. Horses helped him to get back on feet.
As for me, I was like two year old bubbling mass that most likely was thought weird amongst other kiddies because while everyone else freaked out about two lizards wandering the playground I befriended them immediately and even was allowed to keep them. Of course they died of old age few years later but by then we had more lizards and even few bats I took care of. Somewhere used to be couple ravens and a hawk. But I learned a lot from them so wasn't a social outcast when got into school. I may be considered very talkative and restless but I'm never completely alone." Lea shared her story with a huge smile. "Sneaky was a happy snake. I'm sure of it. I know Pola and Raul was. At least better than killed by bunch of terrified two year olds."

Lea laughed. "It sure does. Just he's sometimes rather self-conscious about it. But don't worry, Danny's a good boy and usually less shy when spends more time around people. So it's actually good for him to get out from that room of computers."
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:35 pm

Hannah laughed, she loved to talk to Lea. She was a very good friend no doubt. "Your story sounded like mine... When I was a little I also found a stray cat and a homeless dog, instead of fighting they were friends... I took a good care of them even though my mum was freaking out... I also not a very social little girl, I more prefer to talked to animals instead to the people..."

"Yeah... I hope if Dan and I really working together he would less working and more be with me. I will working to be like that too, even though Dan and I couldn't really showed our relationship because you know Ecklie... He would never let two CSIs in a same shift had something romantic..." Hannah sighed, she really wanted to show what she and Dan had but they can't. Stupid rules... her thought mumbled.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:20 am

Oh how Lea enjoyed talking to Hannah.
"That's so cool. I never ever thought about that. I'm sure most kids are like that, though. Although not all parents let them take any stray pets. You got lucky." blonde smiled brightly. "We got it quite tight in New York. The horses were in our Queens stables while we had to suffer either in Staten Island apartment or Bronx loft, or Hamptons cabin. It wasn't animal friendly travelling and living but somehow I managed to befriend not only lizards that escaped zoo but also got wide array of street cats and dogs. We cured them and smuggled to the stables so they could get little bit friendlier conditions. And my dear brother somehow smuggled a parrot out of zoo. I almost fainted first seeing it in his room." she shared a bit of their lives. It had been fun times between Dan's suffering at hospital and whatnot at rehab. "As far as I recall we both used to talk to animals, and not only. I use to talk to things in general or just ramble at myself. So you've met quite a pair of animal talking folks." Leandra assured. And quite frankly thought it was nothing weird in it. Unless of course she didn't start rambling nonsense in the middle of lecture or singing during exam.

"Oh honey, I wish you two could get along. You seem so nice and if Dan's happy I'm happy too. He's been through so much already that some happiness is what he needs, and you too." she said smiling fondly. She really liked Hannah and thought that some bureaucratic ass could ruin it made Leandra angry. "Y'know, screw that smootch-ass, he's not worth your happiness. Just go for it. Dan's mostly found head-first into computers anyways so there shouldn't be a prob. He's technically supposed to keep at lab because of his slightly 'special' condition. But Griss allowed him to go out if he felt up to it. And if I can bribe some higher up into letting me promote I'll be making sure to get same shifts so you two can feel free to roam." girl explained her moment-flash idea. Her plan would be to save them from smootch-ass aka Ecklie so they can feel not so pressured on the scene.
Okay, she thought to herself, keep your head in order, Holden-Star.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:53 am

Hannah smiled, "It's good to know I'm not the only one who talked to animals... Well sometimes I also talked to things. I even mumbled a song to calmed myself down in the exam even though not so often and loud..."

"Yeah... I know sometimes Ecklie is like some bitches but sometimes his heart is warm. Just have to wait in the right time he was kind..." Hannah laughed, "You being a supervisor? That would be cool! Well... I really looking forward for it. I hope your dream comes true Lea..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next