Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
I Need An Escape || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
I Need An Escape || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
I Need An Escape || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
I Need An Escape || Anyone Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
I Need An Escape || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
I Need An Escape || Anyone Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
I Need An Escape || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
I Need An Escape || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
I Need An Escape || Anyone Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

I Need An Escape || Anyone

3 posters

Go down

I Need An Escape || Anyone Empty I Need An Escape || Anyone

Post by Anastasia Matveeva Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:26 am

It had been a tough few weeks for Anna. Arguments, stress and tears seemed to be the theme for the month. Now the blonde was sick of her usual methods of escaping the world - either by working herself to collapse at the gym or by hiding away in her dorm room reading books and watching movies that she zoned out anyway.

Which was why tonight, she found herself at a bar. She didn't know it's name, or which part of Vegas it was in. She'd just walked and walked and walked until she felt like she could go no further, then entered the very first bar in sight.

The first two shots of vodka had gone down a charm and the girl was currently nursing a vodka-lemonade which the pretty bartender had swapped for the third shot that Anna had ordered. So here she was, in the middle of goodness-knew-where attempting to slowly get herself more drunk so she wouldn't have to think about the real world.

You shouldn't do this to yourself... You should stop and go home, right now, the rational part of her mind pleaded with her.

The rational part of her mind was not wanted tonight. I'm fine where I am. Staying here is a more-than-adequate way of spending this idiotic evening...
Anastasia Matveeva
Anastasia Matveeva

Back to top Go down

I Need An Escape || Anyone Empty Re: I Need An Escape || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:44 am

Hannah walked with her headphone attached, as she passed a bar she saw Anastasia inside.

what she's doing there? She thought,

She actually just 17 and her parents prohibited her to get near bars in Vegas but she shrugged, I won't get myself drunk... So no problem right?

She walked in and put off her headphone, she sat beside Anastasia and smiled as she saw the vodka on the table, "Gonna get yourself drunk? You know, if you get drunk then you drive alone the police would arrest you Anna..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Matveeva Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:14 pm

Anna had been lost in her own world of thoughts when a female voice was suddenly speaking to her. She turned to the newcomer, smiled wryly. "Russian genes - we can drink both the Irish and English under the table," she said with a chuckle. Thankfully she hadn't inherited any lightweight genes.

"And I've got a taxi fare home, so I'm all sorted. What brings you here anyways?" she asked the female. She couldn't remember ever meeting her, though she seemed vaguely familiar. They'd probably met at the crime lab, when Alex had taken her in for an observation day.
Anastasia Matveeva
Anastasia Matveeva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:52 am

Hannah realized that Anna didn't knew her but Alex had told her that the female is one of his friend. "Oh! Sorry I've being rude, I'm CSI Hannah Cullen... Alex told me about you..." she smiled slightly before continue, "I just walked down to my car... It's almost my shift time but I think I could stay for a while if you're not mind... I see you had a somekind of bad mood, share what's in your mind to somebody else would lightening the weight on your shoulders you know..." she said, hoping that Anna wouldn't mad at her because saying too much.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Matveeva Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Anna smiled at her. "Nice to meet you Hannah. Sure, feel free to stay for a while, I'm not going anywhere for a while," she said with a chuckle. She was already beginning to feel better now that she had someone here with her. Being alone and upset was never a good combination.

"D'you want a drink? Of Coke or something, since you'll be working. My shout..." she offered. "And it's nothing really. University's rather stressful right now. And I seem to be arguing with my family and friends constantly. It's all just stress and arguments, all the time." She sighed, but tried to put on a brave face. "But that's life, right? Never easy..."
Anastasia Matveeva
Anastasia Matveeva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:08 pm

Hannah smiled, "One Coke please..." she ordered and got herself a Coke in front of her.

She smiled again as Anna explained what's wrong in her mind. "So University huh? Well yeah, it could make us really stress and handful sometimes... Yes, sometimes life couldn't be easy. But if you're strong enough and get along with it, I'm sure you'll find yourself in a great time in the end... And about your family and friends problem? Maybe you should take a good communications with them. Go hangout, go holiday or something with them and make sure you all had a great time together. That would help..." Hannah poured whatever she had for a good advice for the female beside her and drank her Coke.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Matveeva Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:34 pm

"I think it's just one of those months. Y'know, the ones that seem like nothing can go right? But I'll be fine. After all, I'm here now," she laughed. She thought for a moment about Hannah's words then nodded, still smiling. "Yeah, I think a holiday away sounds like a perfect plan. It'd do us all some good to reconnect. I never go back home enough it seems.

She took a sip of her drink and looked at Hannah. "But enough about me and my miserableness," she said, pulling a face to make the both of them chuckle. "How are things at the crime lab going?"
Anastasia Matveeva
Anastasia Matveeva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:58 am

Hannah laughed, "Well... Same old same old at the crime lab... Gil is still away and the other CSIs still got tons of cases... It's true about Vegas is a sin city, I never hear a day without any crime..." she stopped and took a sip to her Coke before continuing, "I think I'm away from my family for a while too... I miss them, pretty much..." she frowned but then shrugged, "But I got cases to worked on here... Hey, how about I drive you home so that you can save your money and I got a friend in my car? But if you don't like it then it's okay..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Matveeva Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:01 pm

Anna giggled, giving a nod in agreement. "Ain't that the truth. Though I guess if it got too quiet, that'd suck too since you CSIs would be out of a job... The way I think of it is: if it's not happening to me, then I'm fine with it. Kinda harsh, I know, but everyone's gotta make a living somehow. As Mufasa would say - it's the Circle of Life," she added with a giggle.

"So your family aren't here in Vegas with you?" the blonde asked, knowing how the woman must feel. It was hard not to have your family close all the time. "Where are they? You should take a weekend off to visit them some time. I bet they miss you like crazy..." At the offer of a ride, Anna nodded. "Sure, that'd be cool, thanks," she said with a grateful smile.
Anastasia Matveeva
Anastasia Matveeva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:22 am

Hannah gazed to her Coke and was silent for a moment before answering the question. "My family were in Washington DC... But my siblings, my parents, and I didn't really often to have a time together... My other siblings were married and they got their own house and my parents didn't really mind to be just the two of them. I'm the only one in my family who doesn't married yet..."

She looked at Anna, "Yeah they probably miss me, especially my brothers... I visit them in Christmas and we still loved to have a snowball war..." she added with a laugh. Hannah smiled, "Alright... If you want to go home then just tell me... And I hope you give me your address too..." she said with a warm smile.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leandra Holden-Star Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:08 pm

Leandra had had just the time to drop by for a drink before heading off to stables and once more try put some screws back in her brother's head so he doesn't try any more stupid things.

At the bar she spotted Hannah and another girl.
With her ordered tequila in hand blonde decided to join the two.
"Hey girls, any fun going on?" she cheered.
Leandra Holden-Star
Leandra Holden-Star

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:11 am

Hannah looked up, "Hi Leah! We just had a small conversation... You here to grab something to drink? Come sit here..." she said and nodded at a seat beside her.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum