Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 3 Empty Re: A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:16 am

Patrick nodded a bit in reply, "Agreed" he said to her. "What did you find in the kids rooms?" he asked.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 3 Empty Re: A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:19 pm

"The same as the other cases... Room seemed undistrubed, like the other... Suspect always tied the victims in the living room and then took the picture... But I did find this in the boy's room..." she said and showed a little black hair clip. "Boys never had a hair clip in their room... I asked the sitter and she said she never had this... I think this is our suspect's."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Feb 04, 2013 11:04 pm

Patrick listened to Hannah as he said that to him, then nodded. "Bag and tag it, then get it back to the lab and run it for prints and DNA." he said to her. "This may just be the break we are looking for." Patrick added.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:28 am

"Alright... boss..." she added the last word with a playful smile before bagged the hair clip.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:40 am

Patrick smiled a bit in reply, then finished up in the room before heading out.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:54 pm

Hannah followed Patrick on his tail then went to her own car, she drove it with a calming music she had.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:25 pm

Patrick got into his car and drove back to the lab.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Hannah already gave all of the evidence for the Lab Techs to examine. She was now standing in front of Patrick's office and leaned her weight on the door.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:38 am

Patrick saw her as he walked down the hall. He headed over and stood next to her. "Something on your mind Hannah?" he asked.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:11 am

Hannah sighed, "I want to tell you something remember?" her words were barely whisper. "But if you can't then... I'll leave..." she mumbled.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:54 pm

Patrick nodded in reply, "I remember, what did you want to tell me?" he asked
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:30 am

"Can we go in first? This kind of... private..." she whispered.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:42 am

Patrick watched Hannah as she said that to him. "Go in first for what?" he asked gently.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:03 am

Hannah sighed, "Alright we'll talk here..." She surrendered, "One of the old case was the Cullen family, my family... My oldest brother was 7, the second was 6, my sister was 5, and I was 3. We were alone with our sitter Jane that night because our parents were somewhere else and suppostedly came home that night. But then a man came into our home, I was sleeping and he woke me harshly. I watched as he tied Jane and my siblings, thinking that a 3 years girl won't be very hard and he tied me the last. He talked about something I didn't understand but from my siblings and Jane's face I knew the guy in front of me was dangerous. He put on the pacifiers into our mouths then he just went out leaving us. My parents and the police officers actually arrested this guy and I catch his name is Fredrick Hamilton... But he already died... Do you think he had any children?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:53 am

Patrick was stunned when he heard this. He knew of Fredrick Hamilton, but he didn't know that Hannah and her siblings were some of Fredrick's victims. When Hannah asked if Fredrick had any children, he walked over to the computer and ran a search. Seconds later, a result came up, Patrick looked at him. "Looks like Mr. Hamilton had a daughter: Marina Hamilton, she was three when he died." he said to Hannah.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:54 am

Hannah frowned, "That doesn't made any sense... That means she's youger than me... No big sister? Maybe adopted?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:58 am

Patrick checked the record, "She was adopted.....just before he started the attacks. Seems he was looking to replace a daughter he lost."
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Feb 11, 2013 7:58 am

"Can you get a name? We should take her DNA to compare it with the blood we found at the window..."
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Patrick checked the record over for a name. "The daughter he lost, her name was Sabrina." he replied. At the same time Olivia was in her car across from the next house she was going to hit. She watched as the babysitter, a petite brunette dressed in tan shorts and a light green shirt, walked up to the door and was greeted by the mother.

Last edited by Patrick Sullivan on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:23 am

(OCC: hey I'm confused. Do you mean Olivia Hamilton, 24? Because you said that name as the suspect before.)
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:53 am

(ooc: yes I did, sorry about that)
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:57 am

(OCC: It's okay... People made mistakes.)

"I got an idea!" Hannah suddenly exclaimed and made Patrick jumped.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:13 pm

Patrick jumped a bit when she said that, "What is it?" he asked when he looked at her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:09 pm

"We make a bait!" she exclaimed, "I can be a minor babysitter you know. Well I could said I like kids, this bait would be the end of the case!"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:36 pm

Patrick watched her as she said that, then nodded. "I'll talk to the captain" he said to her. At the same time, his phone rang. "Sullivan" he answered. Patrick was quiet for a few seconds. "Where at?" he asked, "On our way" Patrick replied. He then hung up and looked at Hannah. "Olivia struck again" he said to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum