Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 5 Empty Re: A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:18 am

Patrick gave her a look, "I'm going to be hiding in the house with the arrest team." he said to her
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone - Page 5 Empty Re: A rather bazaar crime spree || Anyone

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:30 am

Hannah gave a fake scowl to Patrick. "Too bad... C'mon mom, let's go babysitting..." she joked before walked out with the female officer.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:17 am

Patrick shook his head, then headed out with the rest of the team. At the same time, Olivia was on the prowl.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:02 am

Hannah or Jade sat on the couch, the kids were upstairs sleeping. The brown haried girl changed the TV's channels without even searching for anything.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:35 am

Stephanie waked out of the house and drove off, acting her part of the parents kids. After a few minutes, Olivia pulled up to the house. She looked at the place, then got her 'tools' and exited the car. "Heads up Hannah, Olivia is coming." Thomas said into the radio.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Mar 13, 2013 12:48 pm

Hannah nodded, "Yeah... I heard her car's engine..." she whispered before turning the TV's channels slower, so Olivia won't suspect a thing.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:28 am

Patrick nodded in reply, "Keep your wits about you Hannah." he said to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:19 pm

Hannah laughed quietly. Then the front door opened quietly and carefully and...
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:12 am

Olivia slipped into the house, then carefully closed the door. She heard the TV and made her way to the front room.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:36 am

Hannah turned around and shocked as she saw Olivia. "W-who are you? W-what are y-you doing here?" she played her act.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Olivia smiled a bit, "I just want you and the kids, get them and go to the master bedroom." she said. Patrick heard that, then sent a signal for them to move in. "Full stealth mode, surround the house but wait for my signal to enter." he said to them before moving out. The rest of the team acknowledged that while moving to the house.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:46 am

Hannah nodded then ran upstairs. She went to the boys' room. "Jayden, Jacob, wake up..." she called the twins who instantly sat up on the bed and yawned. "Go to the master bedroom, now. And keep calm because everything would be alright... I would go to Juliet's room first okay?" Hannah whispered softly. The boys nodded and went to the Master bedroom.

"Juliet..." Hannah called the sleeping girl. The girl yawned then woke up. "C'mon honey we need to go to the Master bedroom..." Hannah said and helped Juliet jumped off the bed. Juliet hugged Hannah's legs, "I'm scared..." Hannah knelt and scooped Juliet into her arms. "Don't worry, your brothers would watch over you and I would protect the three of you, okay?" Hannah soothed the girl. Juliet nodded and Hannah brought her to the Master bedroom where Jayden and Jacob already waiting.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:35 am

Olivia watched them, then went in, pacifiers and tape in hand. Outside, Patrick and his team where making their way to the front door of the house, they where going to box Olivia in.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:54 am

Hannah knew she had to give Patrick and team to box Olivia so she must talk to Olivia, apparently.

"Oh hey! What you gonna do with the pacifiers and tape?" Jade asked, "Are you gonna do what was on the news? To those children and babysitters? So you're the one who the police been searching huh?" Hannah knew she might too much talking but go to hell, she had to keep the children safe.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:35 am

Olivia watch Hannah as she said that. "Why yes I am, now sit on the bed, all of you." she replied. Outside, the teams where making their final preparations to move in. Though no one had been seriously harmed, Patrick knew that could change in a flash.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:48 am

Hannah made the children to sit on the bed but she kept standing between them and Olivia. She glanced toward the door, practically calculating how much time the kids could use to ran away. "I won't let anybody hurt them..." She said with a murderous glare to Olivia, something made her wanted to stand there and won't easily surrender, her personal experience maybe.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:47 pm

Olivia watched Hannah as she said that, then produced a gun. "And I don't want to hurt anyone either." she told her. "No sit on the bed" Olivia added. Outside, Patrick wasn't waiting any longer. "Go, go go" he said into his radio.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Fri Mar 22, 2013 11:11 am

Hannah pulled out her gun from her jeans and pointed it to Olivia. "I got a suggestion for you: Before you do a crime, make sure your victims didn't have any gun, Olivia Hamilton." She said with a wicked smile. "You really copying your daddy, are you Olivia?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:15 am

Olivia watched her as kids stood behind Hannah. "Why yes I am......Hannah" she replied, clearly unfazed by the predicament she was in. At the same time, Patrick's team was making their way down the hall.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Little Juliet hugged Hannah's leg while the twins hid behind the other one. The brown haired girl was so stunned to heard that Olivia knew her name. "H-how do you...?" her face suddenly became pale and her stomach contain threaten to come out.
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:20 am

Olivia smiled a bit, "I was not so young when my father died....I remember him talking about you." she said. Hearing the others coming, she put her gun back, then quickly set about tying the four like she did the others.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:30 pm

Hannah was too stunned until didn't realize Olivia threw her gun away and tied her and the kids. She blinked a couple seconds then looked up to Olivia. "What the hell he told you about me?! Did he also talked about my family?!" She shouted, "Let me and the kids go, NOW!"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:19 am

Olivia smiled a bit, then put one of the pacifiers in Hannah's mouth, she was about to do the same to the kids when Patrick's team made entry into the room. He and the SWAT officers were all screaming at Olivia to put her hands up.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah Elizabeth Cullen Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:10 am

Hannah spitted the pacifier to the floor then glared at Olivia. As Patrick's team walked in she snorted, "Look Olivia, I always win." She said sarcasticly. "Hey Pat, let me go?"
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen
Hannah Elizabeth Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:42 am

Patrick looked at Hannah after he cut her lose, then let her go. Two other officers got the kids free and took them out of the room. Olivia looked at her, "We will see" she replied before being dragged out.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum