Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 4 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

What are you doing here? || Patrick

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you doing here? || Patrick

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:54 pm

Patrick looked at it closely, "Its from the V Theater" he said
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 4 Empty Re: What are you doing here? || Patrick

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:06 am

Helena sighed again. "Well.... not that it would get us anywhere right now..." she said quietly, but after all, they could try dust it for prints at the lab. Maybe they'd get lucky.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:08 am

Patrick nodded, he was thinking the same thing as he bagged the stub and got it into an envelope
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:17 am

Helena looked around more closely, hoping to find something more, something that would point out who did, or why. Or something that would tell Helena if the killer was a trained swordsman or not.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:32 am

Patrick placed the envelope he had into the box next to him, then finished up.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:16 am

David had the body taken to the morgue for autopsy while Helena was standing and taking a look at the whole crime scene, trying to imagine what could've happened. She had her arms folded in front of her chest, as the scene played in her head, two men fighting, one without a weapon, one with the small sword, a black shaddow in her mind.
Helena got so cought up in her imagination, that she totally forgot about the world around her. There were just the two person fighting and she was the invisible spectator. Moments like these had often helped her finding spots to look for evidence, where she mostly hadn't looked before.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:27 am

Patrick looked over at the same time, he had a feeling that Helena was recreating the crime scene in her head. "Replying it out in your head?" he asked gently
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:35 pm

Helena jumped a little when he spoke to her, but quickly calmed down and put on her professional working face, giving Patrick a small nod.
"Yeah, until now I did." she replied seriously. "And I've realized that I am not done with the crime scene yet."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Patrick nodded in reply when Helena said that to him. "What have we missed?" he asked while walking up to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:44 pm

Helena gave him a serious look.
"When you fight with someone who has a sword... what do you do to protect yourself?" she asked him, looking at Patrick.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:05 pm

Patrick watched her, "If I had a sword of my own, I would use that to block the attacker." he replied, "But since I don't, I would try to find some way to disarm him."
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:16 pm

Helena nodded a little, but she wasn't quite satisfied with his answer yet.
"Yeah, probably. But you don't have much time to think about it and he's already moving to attack you... you'd try to get away, right?" she said to him. "Like... moving around, trying to get out of harms way, yet find a way to win this unfair battle."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:24 pm

Patrick nodded in reply, "Thats what I would do" he said honestly, his military training coming into play as he said that.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:31 pm

Helena nodded, her eagerness and her years of training with a Katana getting the best of her.
"I would expect the grass to be torn... or at least show the signs of the stuggle. Plus the victim bled from his wounds... there must be blood around him, yet I haven't found a trace of blood around here." she said.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:37 pm

Patrick nodded, then started to look for a blood trail. "Helena, over here" he said a few seconds later.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:47 pm

Helena walked over to him. "Well, now we have a blood trail... question is where does it lead to?" she asked, slowly starting to follow it.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:49 pm

Patrick nodded in reply, then started to follow the trail away from were the body was.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:03 am

The trail of blood led several feet away from the victim, into a more wooded area of the park and stopped at the place that Helena recognized as the scene of a fight. An unfair fight.
"Now that's what I've been lookin' for." she said.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:08 am

Patrick looked at the scene, then nodded and called it in
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:25 am

Helena, having her kit with her, started to have a look around. Yep, this looked much more like a scene of a fight. She could even see where the small sword had hit a tree, when the victim moved away just in time. She sighed a little.
"What a shame to bring on such a weapon." she said quietly and more to herself than to anyone.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:26 am

Patrick finished his call, then helped Helena process the area. "Alot of blood here." he said to her
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:31 am

Helena nodded in reply and then sighed a little bit.
"Yeah... the scene of an unfair fight. If Keven wasn't trained for survival, then he would never have a chance against a trained swordsman. And it looks like he hadn't." she said.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:43 am

Patrick nodded in reply as he looked around. "Its clear that we are dealing with a pro." he said to Helena before photographing the blood.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:02 pm

"Not necessarily a pro, but defenitely a skilled swordsman." she replied, as she took a look at the cuts in a tree in front of her.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:54 pm

Patrick looked over at Helena, then nodded in reply before continuing to help her process the area. "Were would someone get training like this around here?" he asked off the cuff
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next