Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

What are you doing here? || Patrick

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you doing here? || Patrick

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:19 am

Patrick watched Leslie as Helena said that to her. "I was looking for Keven" Leslie replied.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 8 Empty Re: What are you doing here? || Patrick

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Helena sighed a little bit. She hated those kinds of people who thought they could play detective and find a missing person on their own. What did these people think they were for?!
Oh well... can't change it now. She's lucky she didn't get hurt though... she should know that.

"Well, next time you're looking for someone you better call the right people to do it for you. You're lucky he didn't kill you, because that's what he would've done if we didn't find you here." Helena said seriously. It was a small lecture, yes, but it was to get a point across. People should finally stop thinking they could do the police's work.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:41 pm

Patrick nodded a bit when Helena said that. Leslie watched her as that was said, the full weight of what could have happened hitting her. "All right I get it" she said, clearly shaken by what had happened. Patrick noticed it as he watched her, then stepped outside to call it in.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:09 pm

Helena looked at the young woman, her face staying serious. After all, she could have died! Someone had to tell her that. Helena knew that she sometimes was a little harsh, but in this case, she had to be. Some people needed to hear it that way to be more cautious next time.

The blond woman sighed a little, brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear and then helped Leslie up.
"Allright." Helena said in a softer tone. "Let's get ya outta here."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:47 am

Leslie nodded, she didn't say anything as she knew that the detectives were mad at her. Patrick watched, then lead her out to the EMTs that were on their way.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8