Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 7 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

What are you doing here? || Patrick

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 7 Empty Re: What are you doing here? || Patrick

Post by Helena Coleman Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:12 am

The commanded reaction wasn't to be done. Nothing happened after Patrick's command. At least nothing visible, but Helena heard a muffled sound from behind the doors and looked at Patrick.
"Did you hear that, too?"
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

What are you doing here? || Patrick - Page 7 Empty Re: What are you doing here? || Patrick

Post by Patrick Sullivan Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:05 am

Patrick listened, "I did" he said to her. He got closer to the room were the sound came from, then carefully opened the door, his gun still in front of him as he did so.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Helena was close behind him, watching his back as he entered the room. She had her gun ready, prepared for everything that might happen next. However neither of them would need their gun.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:30 am

After opening the door, Patrick carefully entered the room, then came face to face with the source of the sound. A woman was sitting in the closet, her hands tied and tape wrapped around her mouth. Patrick lowered his gun, then moved in to untie the woman. At the same time, he was rather puzzled as to why she was here.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:50 am

Helena on the one hand was surprised to find a tied up woman in this apartment, but on the other hand she wasn't. But she was curious about what happened here. While Patrick untied her, Helena quickly searched the rest of the apartment, making sure that they were really the only ones inside.
"All clear." she said, once she was back. "Ambulance is on the way, too. Just got off the phone."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:06 am

Patrick freed the woman, then helped her up and to the front room of the house. "Thank you" she said to them. Patrick looked at Helena and nodded, then looked back at the woman. "Who are you?" he asked
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:10 am

Helena moved her jacket so the young woman could see her badge.
"Detectives Patrick Sullivan and Helena Coleman. We're with the LVPD and looking for Keven." she introduced themselves. "Who are you?"
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:57 am

Patrick showed the woman his badge as well. The woman looked at them, then nodded. "Leslie Jacobson, I'm a student at UNLV" the slender brunette woman replied. Patrick nodded a bit as he listened. "How did you end up here?" he asked.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:10 pm

Helena looked at Leslie, wondering what her part in this story was. So far they hadn't much information, but maybe she was someone that Keven thought had seen something she shouldn't.
"That guy Keven Thompson, that you're looking for? I know him from the "Hidden Tiger"." she replied, her voice still shaking a little bit. "And the Keven Guinness... the bouncer that you found killed... he was my fiancé. But there's something you should know..."
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:14 am

Patrick nodded in reply as he listened to her. "What is it?" he asked after Leslie said that to them. At the same time, he was wondering what part she played in this, apart from knowing the victim.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:03 am

Leslie looked at Patrick and then at Helena, sighing a little before she spoke up. "Mr. Thompson didn't kill my fiancé." she replied.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:37 am

Patrick watched her, then looked back at Helena after she said that to them.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:07 am

Helena exchanged a glance with Patrick and then looked back at Leslie.
"Do you know who did? And why was he holding you here, then?" she asked then young woman.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:10 am

"No I don't and I don't know why I was brought here." Leslie replied. Patrick watched Leslie as she spoke to them, he could tell that she wasn't telling the truth about not knowing who killed her fiancé or why she was here.

Last edited by Patrick Sullivan on Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:28 am

Helena looked into Leslie's eyes, her brown eyes almost staring at the young woman. She knew Leslie was lying and now she began to wonder why.
"Did you really love your fiancé?" Helena asked.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:39 am

Leslie looked at Helena when she said that. "Yes I do" she replied. "Then why are you lying to us?" Patrick asked after she said that to them.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:56 am

Helena gave Patrick a look that said that he just ruined her line. But seeing the look on Leslie's face she slightly shook her head.
"If you really loved him, you'd want us to find who killed him. But I can only help you if you stop lying to us." she said in a slightly upset tone.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:03 am

Patrick looked at Helena, then back at Leslie, who knew that she had been caught in a lie by the way the two detectives talked to her.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:12 am

Helena looked at Leslie, giving her a demanding look. "So again, why were you brought here?" Helena asked the young woman.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Dec 20, 2012 11:12 am

Patrick watched her, "They caught me snooping around." Leslie replied, "Who did?" Patrick asked quickly.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:53 pm

"And where did you snoop around?" Helena asked, looking at the young woman before her. Why did people always have to play detective and get caught while doing so? There was a reason it took training for that sort of thing.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:44 pm

Patrick was thinking the same thing as he watched Leslie. "Just around the back yard." Leslie replied.
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:47 pm

"Did you actually find what you came looking for?" Helena aksed, trying to keep the fact that she disliked citizens snooping around on their own to herself. It worked okay so far.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Sullivan Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:53 am

"No I didn't" Leslie replied, "Those goons jumped me just as I got in the yard." she added
Patrick Sullivan
Patrick Sullivan

Back to top Go down

Post by Helena Coleman Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:29 pm

"Well... I guess that's the reason why it's our job to snoop around other people's business..." Helena said seriously. Leslie was lucky that she didn' get herself killed with what she did. "What were you looking for anyway?"
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next