Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Close to Home || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Close to Home || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Close to Home || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Close to Home || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Close to Home || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Close to Home || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Close to Home || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Close to Home || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Close to Home || Danny - Page 5 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Close to Home || Danny

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Close to Home || Danny - Page 5 Empty Re: Close to Home || Danny

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:35 pm

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her. "Alright" she said after hearing the elevator ding. "Did you want me to stay with you or at a hotel?" she asked while stepping into the elevator. She wouldn't mind either way, thought if she could, she'd like to stay in a hotel. Nicole walked into the elevator, then turned and looked at Danny, a confidant look in her eyes at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:52 pm

Danny stepped off the elevator with Nicole, then looked at her when she turned around to him. He wasn't quite sure why she even asked him that, but then he figured it was just who she was.
"You know you can stay with me anytime you want." Danny told her honestly. "And I think you know the answer to that question already."

He would respect either choice she made, but for tonight he would want her to stay with him. He just wanted to be there for her instead of just leaving her at a hotel all by herself. Not to mention that it was kind of hard to find a hotel that would allow Nicole to bring Merlin with her.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:10 am

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her. " know Danny" she said in reply. "I did find out a few hotels that are pet friendly." she added off the cuff while the doors to the elevator closed again after she got off with him. "I'd be fine being a hotel room Danny, but I'll stay with you." she added, her tone gentle as she said that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 22, 2014 12:22 am

Danny looked at Nicole for a moment, not sure if he should be relieved or not. He was surprised that she even considered staying at a hotel, when she knew she was welcome at his place any time.
"I'm surprised you even consider a hotel." he said honestly, turning and leading Nicole up to the pen, where William Jones quickly spotted them and mentioned to Danny to meet him at the interview rooms.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:02 am

"I'm only saying that because I have a feeling your boss might bring that up." Nicole said to him gently while walking with him to the interview room, seeing William at the same time. Nicole could tell that William was a man who was dedicated to his job, someone who left no stone unturned and expected much from the people who worked for him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:40 am

"Will might... but he's not my boss." Danny replied honestly. "He's part of another devision. They deal with sexual offenses here."

Danny opened the door to the interview room for Nicole, letting her walk inside first. While doing so he looked over to William, who was walking over at the same time, then looked back at Nicole.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:56 am

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her. "I see" she said to him gently as they got closer to Will. She walked in after Danny opened the door and sat down at the table that was there. She stayed composed at the same time, keeping her eyes on Danny and Will. While sitting there, Nicole wondered what all Will would ask her during this time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:07 am

Danny looked at Will, knowing that he shouldn't be in here with Nicole right now, since he wasn't investigating this case, but he was a witness himself and involved with Nicole. But Will gave him a small nod and let him stay anyway. He knew that Danny wouldn't do anything that would make his job complicated.
Danny sat down on a chair next to Nicole, putting his hands on the table and looked at Will who sat down across from them and looked at Nicole.

"Well, Ms. Byrne..." Will Jones started in a gentle, but professional tone. "We already know what happened earlier tonight, so I just want to hear about the incident at your apartment. Was this the same man who attacked you earlier?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:16 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Will said that to her. "Yes it was" she said honestly in her Australian accented voice, keeping eye contact with Will as she spoke to him. Nicole noticed the gentle, yet professional tone. Nicole watched Will after she said that to him, waiting for the next question.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:24 am

Will nodded at her reply. He had his note pad in front of him for any additional notes he might want to take. But right now, he just looked at Nicole, studying her behavior for a little moment. Not that he was suspicious of her, but it was just part of his routine. And her keeping eye contact made it easy for him to tell that she was telling the truth. And he knew that she would never lie, too.
"Alright." Will said, looking at Nicole. "Then just tell me what happened after you got home. Everything you can remember, even if it was just a strange feeling. It might be relevant later."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:37 am

Nicole watched Will as he asked her that. She told him about Danny taking her home, getting the gun to protect herself, then Guy coming in and threatening Danny. "I only shot hm to defend myself and Agent Cooper." she said to him, knowing that it would have looked odd if she said Danny's first name. When she said that, her mind flashed back to the moment she pulled the trigger. True it was an up close and personal thing, but she wasn't that upset about it.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:59 pm

William Jones listened to Nicole, taking notes every now and then, just to have the whole story. While he looked at Nicole most of the time, his brown eyes did dart over to Danny every now and then. But Danny kept quiet, letting Nicole tell the story. It seemed though, that he was thinking about something, not really listening to what was said.

"I know." Agent Jones said to Nicole. "I just have to ask these questions. And you've got a very reliable witness there in Danny. Did you notice this guy hanging around your studio or you apartment before tonight?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:57 pm

"No I didn't see him outside the studio or my apartment." Nicole replied honestly. "I only saw him when he attacked me and when he broke into my apartment." she added while watching William as she spoke. Nicole didn't notice the look on Danny's face as she had kept her attention on William. Nicole hoped this didn't take much long for them so she could get Merlin and get over to Danny's place.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:05 pm

"Well, it fits his MO to attack his victims in the streets when they're alone. We weren't expecting that he might get back at you. He's never done that before." Will told Nicole and Danny, who was actually paying attention again. "That's it for now. We'll call if we need anything else. Oh and... I'm sure Agent Cooper told you already that we'll be taking a look around your apartment... collecting evidence. It might take a few days, but we could set you up at a hotel..."

Danny glanced at Nicole to see her reaction, just to see what she would say now. He knew that she'd stay with him, but he didn't say anything right now.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:31 pm

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when Will said that to her. "Yes he told me about that, but I....I will be staying with him during this time." she said to him. "I have a pet and there aren't many pubs near my studio that would take him." she said, not knowing of the reaction that would get from Will.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:28 pm

Will nodded a little in reply. He wasn't surprised to hear that, given the fact that they were engaged, he was surprised that they didn't live together yet, given how most couples lived these days. But that wasn't his business and he didn't stick his nose into other people's personal lives, unless it was his job to.
"Well, that's a good idea." he replied with a small nod.

Danny actually smiled just a tiny little bit, but he didn't say anything. He wasn't been spoken to, so he just kept to himself and was there for Nicole, if she needed him.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:30 am

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when Will said that to her, then looked over to Danny, taking his hand as she did. Nicole wanted to get out of there and get back to Merlin so they could get over to Danny's place until this was over. Nicole hoped that Merlin was okay as she sat there with Danny, remembering how scared the dog was after the gun went off. I need to spend time with him she said to herself while sitting there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:32 pm

Will got up from his chair and walked over to the door, opening it when he got there. "That's all for now. We'll keep in touch." Will said, looking at Nicole and Danny.
Danny then got up from the chair and led Nicole out of the room, gently holding onto her hand. He nodded to William on the way out. He knew that he wasn't allowed to be a part of this investigation, as much as he wanted to. But he didn't need to anymore, the guy was caught and this was all over now. Or was it?
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:07 pm

Nicole nodded in reply, then went out of the room with Danny. She was glad that this was over, not knowing of what was going on at Guy's apartment.

At the same time, Aubry had been freed and was sitting with the EMTs that had shown up. It was clear that she was relaved this was over, but that she also had a long way to go in terms of her full physiological recovery.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:00 am

Will managed to lead Danny and Nicole half-way through the pen when Ruby called him to fill him in on what they found in Guy's apartment. The look on the black man's face changed, while he listened to his partner on the phone. He nodded a few times, although she couldn't see it and mumbled a few words every now and then and then hung up with the words that he will be right there.

Danny watched his FBI colleague with raised eyebrows, but he didn't get a reply. Will just joined them in the elevator and said nothing. However, Danny could feel that something was up, but he wasn't going to ask.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 26, 2014 1:33 am

Nicole looked back at Danny and Will, seeing Will on the phone. Seeing the looks on their faces, she had a feeling that something was up. "Danny, what is it?" she asked softly as Will joined them in the elevator. It was clear that she was concerned while holding Danny's hand as she stood there with him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:09 pm

Danny looked at Nicole and shrugged his shoulders. He had no idea what was up, because Will wouldn't tell them and if he thought about it... he didn't want to know right now. He was glad that this was over and Nicole was safe now. He didn't want her to worry about anything else, but to deal with what had happened today, so she would be okay.
"Probably nothing we need to worry about, Nic." he told her honestly, but in a gentle tone.

At that point, Will looked at them and nodded in agreement to what Danny said. "He's right, Ms. Byrne."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:50 pm

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when that was said to her. "Alright" she said softly in reply while holding Danny's hand. While standing there, her mind came back to Merlin. Ma is coming Merlin she said to herself while standing there with Danny and Will. She didn't know about Aubry or that she would see Guy again in the coming weeks.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:12 am

Once the elevator reached the ground floor, Danny took Nicole back to his car and took her home to her apartment so they could get Merlin and a few things she might need. He was mostly silent during the ride back, the moments in her apartment replaying in his mind.
Guy took him by surprise, was a little stronger than he was and a few inches taller, too. Danny had underestimated him back then and he was upset about it, because that brought him in danger, made him Guy's shield against Nicole.

He didn't know that Guy was already thinking about an escape plan and a plan to get back at Nicole and Danny. But mostly at Nicole. She had defeated him twice, humiliated him and crippled him. That deserved revenge!
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:33 am

Once at her place, Nicole got her travel bag filled, then got Merlin and headed back out to Danny's car after leaving the key with the agent that was there. "We're ready" she said to Danny while holding Merlin's leash. Merlin looked at Nicole, then at the car, it was noticeable that he knew they were going somewhere different for a while.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next