Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Close to Home || Danny Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Close to Home || Danny Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Close to Home || Danny Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Close to Home || Danny Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Close to Home || Danny Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Close to Home || Danny Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Close to Home || Danny Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Close to Home || Danny Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Close to Home || Danny Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Close to Home || Danny

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Close to Home || Danny Empty Close to Home || Danny

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:33 am

Nicole had just finished her last class for the day, Lexi had left a little while ago. After getting her scheduled set for the next few days, Nicole shut everything down, then got her bag and headed out, locking the studio up before heading out. As she did, a rapist watched her walk along, smiling to himself as he watched Nicole walked down the street. Too easy he said to himself. He got out of his car and started to follow Nicole. He didn't know that Nicole was an Australian Army veteran and well trained in Zen Do Ki. The man was soon close enough to Nicole that he reached out and pulled her into an ally. Feeling the attack, Nicole spun around and back handed the guy. The guy fought back, but Nicole held her own. The guy soon ran off after Nicole landed a very hard kick to his left knee. Once he was gone, Nicole got her phone out and called the police and Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Close to Home || Danny Empty Re: Close to Home || Danny

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:47 am

Danny had just gotten home and was about to change into some more comfortable clothes, after he gave Oscar a small, but loving cuddle. He was on his way to the bedroom, when his phone rang. Having left it on the kitchen bar counter, he turned on his heel and walked back, actually fearing that it was work calling him back. He picked up his phone and looked at the ID. Seeing it was Nicole, Danny's first reply was to smile, but as soon as he would hear her voice, that smile would disappear.

"Hey, beautiful." he answered his phone in a delightful tone, not knowing what had happened.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:15 am

"Hey Danny, I need you to come down to the area by my studio....that rapist the police are after just tried to get me." Nicole said to him, her voice unwavering as she said that to him. Nicole watched the police officers that had arrived during this time as she spoke to Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:30 am

The smile on his face disappeared. That was something he didn't want to hear and it made him angry. But he knew that Nicole could hold her own and probably got this guy pretty good, still it was something he didn't want her to go through. She was supposed to be safe!
"Hold on..." he replied, as soon as he processed the information he was given. "I'll be right there."

Although she sounded unwavering, Danny was pretty sure that she was actually a little shaken up about what happened. He was just glad that she called and as soon as he said those last words, he was out his door and on the way to his car, leaving a pretty confused cat behind.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:44 am

Nicole nodded, then hung up as she looked around. It was then that Nicole saw her hand shaking. Nicole sighed a bit, then did the tactic she learned when on the rifle range during basic that was to help them relax before taking a shot. Focus Nic, focus she said to herself while standing there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:21 am

Danny got into his car and drove off to where Nicole's studio was. He didn't need much time to find where she was, there were enough cops around, he could hardly miss it. He was worried about Nicole, hoping that she was going to be okay, although this had to shake her up, especially with knowing what happened to her friend at the Army. And she was his fiancée, the woman he promised himself he'd protect with his life.

Getting out of the car, Danny started his way toward the two Patrol cars that were parked in front of the ally, quickly spotting Nicole. However, he was stopped by one of the officers. A young man, who was told to guard the scene from this side.
"Sorry, sir. You can't go in there now." the young officer told Danny. He looked at the young man, knowing he was only doing his job.
"That's my fiancée, Officer. She called me and I need to be there." Danny told him firmly, yet surprisingly calm for a worried fiancé. But that was Danny - he was an FBI Agent, always calm in situations like these.

"I'm sorry sir. You may go ahead then." the officer let him pass through.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:39 am

Nicole looked over and saw Danny, then walked over to him. She was releaved that Danny was there, noticing how calm he looked. "Danny" she said to him once she was close enough to him. The officer that let Danny in looked over to them, then got back to helping process the area around the ally.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:44 am

Danny kept his eyes on Nicole, walking up to her. He looked calm on the outside, but inside he was actually worried sick and pretty angry that this happened to her. But he was glad to see that she seemed to be okay, although he did notice the relief in her, when she saw him and said his name. Without anything he gently pulled her into his arms, now actually showing that he was worried about her.

He didn't know what to say or do now anyway, besides just be there for her now. And of course help to catch this S.O.B. who attacked Nicole. But that would be difficult, because they probably won't let Danny anywhere near this now. But this was personal for him now.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:20 am

Nicole watched Danny, he could tell that he was worried for her. "Danny, I've had worse" Nicole said to him. "Tell the police to look for a bloke whos 6'1", 78-89 kg.....forgive me 173-196 lbs, with brown hair, Levis, ball hat, a black shirt and a snake tattoo who has a limp on his left leg." she said to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:52 pm

Danny nodded a little, knowing that she's seen worse in her life, but still... he loved Nicole, how could he not worry after hearing something like this? It was only natural. But then he frowned a little, when she said he was to tell that to the police.
"They haven't asked you about him yet?" he asked, raising his brows, because he knew that was the first thing they did, before processing the scene, which was actually task of the Crime Scene Unit or the CSIs, not the mere police officers.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:38 pm

Nicole looked at Danny when he asked her that. "No they haven't." she said to him while standing there. She looked around them for a detective, soon finding one. Nicole walked over to the short blonde woman and told her what she had said to Danny. The blonde detective looked at Nicole, then passed that on to her boss as she stood there with Nicole.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:54 pm

Danny was still a little confused, that they didn't talk to Nicole yet. They should've done that as soon as they got here. He wasn't surprised thought that Nicole remembered almost everything about her attacker, but he could tell that the detective was.

"You got him pretty good, for him to take off like this." she told Nicole, slightly impressed with that. "And you remember more than any of his victims."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Tue Feb 11, 2014 11:58 pm

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when the detective said that to her. "Thanks" she said to her gently. She could tell that the detective was rather impressed with what she knew. should have been a police woman she said to herself while standing there. "The bloke will think twice now before his next attack." she added while watching the detective.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:24 am

Danny watched them talk. He didn't need to intervene, he would just be there for Nicole. That's why she called him in the first place, right? And he had nothing to say right now.

The blond detective nodded a little at Nicole's comment. She wasn't so sure that this guy really would think before doing this again. She knew how bold he was. But she knew that she wouldn't be investigating in this case for very long. This rapist had already caught the FBI's attention.
"I surely hope so for the sake of our women..." she replied seriously. "But I think the FBI's gonna handle this one from now on."

Danny listened up when he heard her say that, but then he heard that another vehicle had arrived at the scene and he turned around to see who it was. A male and a female agent entered the scene and walked up to them. Danny knew them from another devision at the office, who investigate sex crimes like these. The two agents were surprised to see Danny at the scene, but didn't say anything for now.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:42 am

Nicole nodded in agreement, then looked over to the FBI agents. "Who are they?" she asked while watching them walk over. She hoped that Danny knew who they where. Nicole watched the agents closely as they walked over, wondering what they wanted to ask her. Nicole stood close to Danny at this time, gently taking his hand in her's.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:49 am

The detective stood with them, watching as the two agents came closer. This investigation was now over for her. They would take over and hopefully find this bastard. Something that she had wanted to do herself.

Danny gave Nicole's hand a small squeeze when she took it, knowing that the two agents would have some questions for her.
"Special Agents William Jones and Ruby Winters. They work the sex crimes devision... like I do, but they are members of a different team. They focus on finding sex offenders, rapists and the like." he told Nicole, answering her question, just a moment before the two agents introduced themselves.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:28 am

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny told her that. She watched as the two agents introduced themselves to her. "Hello" she said to Agents Jones and Winters. Nicole watched them closely as she said that. She could tell that William was the senior agent of the two and that he had a military background like she did while Ruby was the younger of the two, but seemed like a woman who could hold her own if it came to it.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:39 am

Danny looked at the two agents, his face serious. If the FBI was taken over this case, the rapist must have been quite active, not only here in Vegas, but probably elsewhere, too. And Danny didn't even want to know what this man would've done to Nicole if she didn't fight him off like she could.
"What are you doing here?" William asked Danny, his voice firm, yet casual. They were both Agents and William actually liked Danny.

"Well, that bastard chose to attack my fiancé. She called me." Danny told him. "Why are you guys on this case?"

"I'm sorry, man. Miss..." William said to Nicole, empathy in his bright blue eyes. "Ruby, you go and take her statement."

Ruby nodded and then looked at Nicole. "Follow me, please. Just a few feet over here, so we can talk." the younger Agent said to Nicole, her voice friendly but professional.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:52 am

Nicole nodded, then followed Ruby over to the place that was a few feet away from Danny and William. Nicole kept her eyes on Ruby after getting to the spot in question. She waited for Ruby to join her and start asking about what had happened. Nicole was still composed despite what she had been though just now. Nicole wasn't one to get rattled easy.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:58 am

Danny watched Nicole and Ruby walk a feet away and then looked back at William, who sighed a little. After noting that he had a really beautiful fiancée, Will told Danny what they knew of this rapist guy so far and that he started is deeds in Philly last year and then moved through various cities until he got to Vegas just about two months ago. He had raped 7 women since he got to Vegas and at leastt 10 more during his journey here.

While Danny and Will were talking Ruby looked at Nicole, giving her a small, comforting smile. She could tell how composed Nicole was, when most women would be wrecks right now. She must be a strong woman. A good match for their Agent Cooper from what she knew about him.
"You're very calm for a woman who was attdcked just a few minutes ago." Ruby remarked. "How did you know it was the rapist we were searching for?"

The cops, nor the FBI had given much information out, but Ruby figured that Danny told her a little more about this guy, since he was the only one she could think of, who knew enough for Nicole to recognize this guy.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:08 am

Nicole nodded a bit when Ruby said that to her. "I remember hearing the report about him on the news." she replied honestly as she watched Ruby. Nicole flashed back to the news report that she watched a few days ago. "What all do I need to tell you?" she asked while watching her.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:20 am

"Well, there wasn't much information given about the guy. Daniel tell you about him?" she asked her, not knowing that he actually did. But she guessed that he did tell her.
"Never mind." Ruby then said. "I need to know everything that happened."

Meanwhile William was now talking to blond detective, Danny was there with him, but he was told to hold back. This wasn't his case and Danny knew that as soon as his boss heard about this, he would get strict orders to stay away from it, which of course, would be hard for Danny. This was personal for him now.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:43 am

Nicole nodded in reply, then told Ruby what had happened from the time she left her studio to the time she called the police and Danny. Nicole was still calm as she recounted all of this to the female agent.

At the same time, the man who attacked Nicole limped his way out of he hospital, thankful that no one noticed him as he left. After leaving, he went back to his apartment. Once there, he checked on his guest: a 20 year old waitress from Indiana that he had kidnapped after an attack he pulled off there. The woman looked at him over the tape that he had pasted over her mouth.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:54 am

Ruby listened to Nicole, taking notes as she did. This sounded a lot like the guy they were after. However, neither the cops nor the police knew that he had kidnapped a young woman from Indiana and taken her with him on this journey as his 'special girl' who would have to live through his rough raping her, when a girl didn't do what he wanted or he couldn't get the one he wanted.

Danny glanced over to Nicole, admiring her strength, but at the same time, even though he knew that she wasn't rattled easily, he wondered if she really was okay. He knew that he would take her home tonight and stay with her, just to be there for her, in case she needed it.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:19 am

Nicole soon finished up with Ruby, then went over to the EMTs, having felt her pulse pick up again.  She asked the brunette EMT to check her over, who nodded in reply, then got what she needed to do so.  Nicole sat on the edge of the ambulance and held out her arm for the EMT so she could do her thing.

Back at the room, Lisa, the waitress, watched her kidnapper as he closed the door to the closet.  She sighed a bit, then sat back, replaying her kidnapping in her head, how she was grabbed while leaving the dinner she worked at and forced into the guy's car.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next