Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Marry Me || Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Marry Me || Nicole

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Marry Me || Nicole - Page 2 Empty Re: Marry Me || Nicole

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:37 am

Nicole looked at the woman who was their waitress and smiled a little when she said that. "Thank you" she said to her in a friendly tone as she watched the young woman. Nicole took Danny's hand at the same time, her engagement ring showing as she did that.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:17 am

Danny gently curled his fingers around hers, softly holding onto her hand. He took a glance at the ring he chose on her finger and knew he made the right choice. It suited her very nicely.
"Thank you." Danny said to the waitress, who got a small glance at Nicole's engagement ring. She smiled a little at them.

"That is a beautiful ring." she commented. "I'll be back in a few minutes to take your order."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:32 am

"Thank you" Nicole replied as she watched the young woman, nodding a bit when she said that to them. There was a smile on Nicole's face at the same time, clearly happy to have heard that comment from a stranger.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:05 am

The waitress nodded and then left them to it. Danny watched her leave for a moment, then looked at Nicole and smiled softly. He was hoping Nicole thought the same way about her new accessory.

He picked up the menu and looked through the list of things they offered, trying to find something he wanted to eat tonight.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:13 am

Nicole did the same after the waitress left them. Everything seemed good, so it was hard for her to pick what she wanted. Moments later, Nicole found what she wanted, then looked at Danny. "See anything?" she asked while watching him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:33 am

Danny made a thinking face, slightly biting his lower lip as he did, before he looked up at Nicole. There were quite a few nice things on the menu, but he could hardly eat them all in one night, not to mention that he couldn't even afford eating everything. Not that he wanted to.
"Well... the Grilled Portobello & Buffalo Mozzarella as a starter sounds nice." Danny replied, then looked back at the menu. "Haven't quite decided on the main meal, yet. What about you?"
And with asking that question, Danny looked up at her again.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:42 am

Nicole smiled a little when Danny looked at her, listening to him say that. "Well, I noticed the Grass Fed Australian Wagyu Skirt Steak with Asian Chimichurri." she said with out looking back to the menu that was in front of her. After saying that, Nicole looked out the window, taking in the view. "You picked an ace spot Danny." she said to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:00 am

Danny nodded a little. He figured she'd go for that one. It was one of the reasons he actually wanted to go here with her. Besides, the food was quite good here actually, at least from what he remembered.
"Thank you." Danny said in a soft tone. "I figured you'd like it, but didn't quite know you actually like it this much up here. This thing is actually moving around it's center, giving you the opportunity to get a 360° view of the city."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:02 am

Nicole looked back to Danny when he said that, clearly surprised. "It is?" she asked, the surprise clear in her voice as she spoke to him. "Thats ace" she added, smiling a little. "I can't believe I didn't know about this place before." Nicole stated as she sat there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:16 am

Danny nodded in reply, the small and happy smile still tugged on his face. "Yep." Danny nodded.

At the same time the waitress returned to take their orders. She smiled at the lovely couple, when she reached the table,
"Are you ready to place your order?" she asked them.

Danny looked up at her, then at Nicole with a questioning look.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:26 am

Nicole looked at the waitress when she asked that. "I am, I'll take the Grass Fed Australian Wagyu Skirt Steak with Asian Chimichurri." she said to the young woman from memory, her foot gently touching Danny's leg at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:48 am

Danny couldn't hide the small smirk, when he felt her foot touching his leg. He gave Nicole a small wink and then looked at the waitress.
"I'll have the Prime Creekstone Farm New York Steak with Peppercorn Sauce and Haricots Verts with Shallots and Marcona Almond to it." he said, and watched as the young woman wrote that down.

"Thank you." she said with a smile on her face. "What can I get you to drink?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:09 pm

Nicole smiled back at Danny when he smiled at her. "I'll have tea" she replied while looking at the woman, her foot still touching Danny's leg as she said that. Nicole loved the smile on Danny's face and it showed a bit as she looked at him after speak to the waitress.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:25 pm

Danny was a little surprised that Nicole wanted tea with her dinner, but he didn't say anything. He himself ordered a glass of wine to his dinner and water. Since he had to drive home after dinner, he wouldn't drink more than one glass anyway.

The waitress nodded, wrote it down and then left the happy couple alone again, to give their order to the kitchen. Of course, she asked Nicole what kind of tea she wanted before she left.

Looking down at the table in front of him for a moment, Danny had a slightly dreamy look on his face, accompanied by a loving smile. For once, he was really happy again. I'll be a husband... to the most beautiful woman. I really am a lucky guy.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:29 pm

Nicole noticed the look on Danny's face as she watched him. You're a lucky gal Nikki.....you move to America and find a nice bloke who's going to make you his wife she said to herself while sitting there. Nicole reached over and took Danny's hand in her's again and gently squeezed it.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:52 pm

Danny looked up at Nicole, a slightly different look of love and affection in his brown eyes. Tonight everything felt different for him. He began to actually realize that they were engaged now. He had made the promise to marry her, a promise he wanted to keep and a dream he would finally realize. It was the beginning of something new and taking their relationship to a different level.
"I love you." he said softly, out of the blue.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:02 pm

Nicole smiled when Danny said that to her. "I love you too Danny" she replied. "Danny, you know of the phrase 'tying the knot' right?" she asked off the cuff while watching him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:14 pm

Danny was happy to hear Nicole say those words back to him. Tonight, nothing and nobody could ruin his happiness.
He smirked a little at her question, nodding his head in reply. But he was curious why she asked him that.
"Of course. It's what we'll be doing, what we promised each other to do, when you accepted my proposal." Danny replied in a gentle tone. "Why do you ask?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Nicole nodded a bit in reply when Danny said that to her. "Well, that phrase comes from an old Irish wedding tradition in which the bride and groom, while holding hands, have a cord tied around their hands." she explained to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:46 pm

Danny nodded a little, after listening to what she told him. He had heard about that kind of tradition before, although he found it strange to wed someone with a cord around the wrist. He couldn't quite imagine getting married that way, but maybe because he never needed to consider it.
"I've heard about that. Didn't know it was an Irish tradition, though." he commented.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:55 pm

Nicole smiled a bit, "You know that now" she said to him in a teasing tone as she watch him. "And its tradition to have a harp at an Irish wedding." she added while looking Danny in the eye. Nicole stopped herself before going any further, remembering that they were here to celebrate, the planning could start later.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:02 pm

Danny smiled a little, listening to her. He knew that she had Irish roots and he figured that she would want some parts of their traditions in their wedding, but at the moment, Danny wasn't sure about what he wanted. He didn't give it much thought before, because the hardest part had to be done first: proposing.
Now that he got through that without messing it up or making a fool of himself, he could start thinking about what he wanted and what Nicole wanted. And he actually didn't mind her talking about it.

"Sounds like you've been waiting for that proposal for quite some time." he commented, surprised she knew so much about Irish wedding traditions.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:11 pm

Nicole giggled softly when Danny said that to her. "Well, what sheila doesn't think about a handsome bloke proposing to her then getting married?" she asked honestly, a smile on her face as she spoke to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:24 pm

Danny grinned a little, softly shaking his head. Of course women dreamt about those kinds of things. Truth be told though, he did, too sometimes. When he was a teenager he had a pretty clear idea of how he was going to do it: on one knee, asking a simple question and then kiss her, when she said yes. Pretty simple and so not the man he became. Things had changed, however the proposal he planned for Nicole, was very different from the one he once did for Anna.

"Of course you girls dream of your prince charming on a while horse." he said, teasing her. "I never realized though, that you spend so much time researching it."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:39 pm

Nicole giggled a little more when Danny said that to her. "Well, the white horse is nice, but most of us gals would rather have a knight then a prince." she added honestly while watching him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next