Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Shaylee Hale Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Shaylee Hale Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Shaylee Hale Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Shaylee Hale Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Shaylee Hale Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Shaylee Hale Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Shaylee Hale Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Shaylee Hale Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Shaylee Hale Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Shaylee Hale

2 posters

Go down

Shaylee Hale Empty Shaylee Hale

Post by Shaylee Hale Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:20 am

Shaylee Hale
[]
Nickname/s: Shay, Sophie, Soph. (Dancer name)
Age/DOB: 24 March 19, 1989
Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Bisexual
Play By: Sabrina
Original Character?
Apartment:

I'm friends with the monster that's under my bed
Get along with the voices inside of my head
You trying to save me, stop holding your breath
And you think I'm crazy, yeah, you think I'm crazy
[size=18]Being a young mother doesn't mean that my life is over. It simply means that my life starts a little early.

Unknown

Personality:Shaylee has a very weird personality. She can be the sweetie girl in the world, one minute, and the next she will be yelling and screaming. She is however a great mother, that before she lets someone watch her daughter while she is at work. When she is at work, that is when she has issues. She doesn’t have issues with guys as much, because she can con them so easy, but girls, mostly ones that don’t seem to care about their own kids, or family, and just waste their money. Shaylee is a good girl, but she is stressed, because of being a mother and trying to give her daughter the life she deserved, that she also plays cons, and steal, so that also stresses her out because she is worried about getting caught.

History: Shaylee Hale, is a 24 year old mother, to a newborn baby girl, named Elisabeth Rose Hale. Shaylee had a hard childhood, without a father, and a mother that was really sick since she could remember. Shaylee started stealing somethings, like apples, and candy, and she moved on later to stealing wallets, and bank account information, and pulled cons to get her mother all the help they could. When Shaylee’s mother became too ill, and passed away, Shaylee went to live with her aunt Anna who was a dancer. Anna took care of Shaylee better that Shaylee had ever seen, she always had food, new clothes, toys, games, and make-up. Shaylee began to love this life. Anna also taught Shaylee had to be a great con artist. Now that Shaylee is older she has a daughter of her now, and dances so she can give her daughter that same life she had with her aunt. Shaylee has a brother from the same dad, but not the same mother, so she has no idea who he is or that he is even around.

Shaylee Hale

Back to top Go down

Shaylee Hale Empty Re: Shaylee Hale

Post by Helena Coleman Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:10 pm

well, the intro needs some fixing, the personal information at the end of
the intro is missing and a character image is also required. Until that is fixed I can't accept the character.
Helena Coleman
Helena Coleman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum