Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Plans Gone Awry || Catherine, Jack and Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Plans Gone Awry || Catherine, Jack and Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Plans Gone Awry || Catherine, Jack and Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Plans Gone Awry || Catherine, Jack and Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Plans Gone Awry || Catherine, Jack and Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Plans Gone Awry || Catherine, Jack and Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Plans Gone Awry || Catherine, Jack and Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Plans Gone Awry || Catherine, Jack and Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Plans Gone Awry || Catherine, Jack and Nicole - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Plans Gone Awry || Catherine, Jack and Nicole

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Plans Gone Awry || Catherine, Jack and Nicole - Page 2 Empty Re: Plans Gone Awry || Catherine, Jack and Nicole

Post by Catherine Johanson Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:41 am

Cath nodded in agreement. There was truth there. There was no saying Jack would agree with them. What they needed was a lot of luck and a plan for working out the specifics. If they could just pull those two together, they might have a shot at convincing their boss that this could potentially work out.
Catherine Johanson
Catherine Johanson

Back to top Go down

Plans Gone Awry || Catherine, Jack and Nicole - Page 2 Empty Re: Plans Gone Awry || Catherine, Jack and Nicole

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:02 pm

Danny sighed a little, trying to think of a way to make this work. They would need some kind of setting where people were around, so his colleagues could hide among them, but at the same time, to avoid hurting any innocent bystanders, it had to be a location where those people could leave as quickly as possible. But how to find such a place?

Or maybe there was another way. Maybe he could contact this old crew and set up a meeting with the organization. Maybe at an abandoned warehouse or another abandoned building where the FBI people could hide and protect Danny and move in as soon as everybody involved was captured. That was another way to deal with it and quite frankly the one Danny liked to go with, as it involved no innocent bystanders.

"I think I should contact them, set up a meeting some place they feel safe and don't suspect you being there. Without any innocent bystanders." he said to Catherine.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2