Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Lazy day || Danny - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Lazy day || Danny - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Lazy day || Danny - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Lazy day || Danny - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Lazy day || Danny - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Lazy day || Danny - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Lazy day || Danny

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lazy day || Danny - Page 3 Empty Re: Lazy day || Danny

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:17 am

Nicole smiled as Danny told her about his cat. "Aww" she said, taking his hand again. "He an indoor our outdoor cat?" Nicole asked while interlocking her fingers with his as their food was brought over to them.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:27 am

He returned her smile, his mood always lightening up when he saw her smile. He couldn't help but return those smiles or happy looks. It was just... like a reflex.
"Indoor. It's way too dangerous to let him outside. I don't want to risk him getting run-over by a car." he replied seriously.

Living in the city like he did, even though he lived in a quiet area of town, he just didn't want to let his cat run around outside and get killed by a car. He wouldn't know to stay away from the streets. Danny loved his furry friend way too much.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:38 am

Nicole nodded a bit in reply, "Point taken" she replied while sitting there with him. She was still holding her hand as he said to her. "I bet he's a charming one" she added off the cuff while looking Danny in the eye.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:51 am

He thought about her comment for a little while, picking up his fork to start his breakfast. He tried to imagine how his Russian Blue kitten would react upon meeting Nicole. Somehow he figured, he would soon be friends with her, although a little jealous at first maybe, because he would have to share Danny's attention with her then. But he was a friendly kitten, that much Danny knew.

"He can be." Daniel said. "But sometimes he's just a little rascal. That's his nickname for a reason."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:02 am

Nicole giggled a bit when Danny said that to her. "I see" she replied while starting to eat. "How is he around other people?" she asked after taking a bite of her food. The last thing Nicole wanted to meet was an aggressive house cat like the one her friend had back in Sydney. That was something Nicole would never forget.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:20 am

Danny put a fork of food in his mouth and began chewing on it. He enjoyed the taste of his eggs and the roasted bacon mixed with it. Traditionally Ham and Eggs, although more a British breakfast, but he loved it.

"He's curious." he said, after he swallowed his food. "A little shy at first, but very friendly. He's not one to scratch or bite, unless you really annoy him."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:40 am

Nicole nodded a bit when Danny said that to her. "I'll keep that in mind" she said gently before taking another bite of her food. "Last thing we need is for him to go starkers on us." she said off the cuff after swallowing what she had in her mouth.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:19 pm

Danny chuckled a little bit in reply. "Oh, he is crazy sometimes, but he mostly takes that out on his toys or scratching tree." he said, remembering how his cat sometimes runs through his small apartment as if stung by an adder. It was amusing to watch, though.

He continued his meal quietly, not really feeling like talking much at the moment. Right now he had all he needed: a cup of coffee, Ham and Eggs and lovely company.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sun Dec 01, 2013 3:27 am

Nicole smiled as she listened to Danny tell her that. "How nice" she said to him while she ate. As she said that, she pictured Danny's cat running around the house in a frenzy, which made her smile a bit more as she took a sip of her hot tea.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:32 pm

He glanced up at her, offering a small smile. For a moment there he had been lost in thoughts, which he didn't even remember now. It had been something he had done when he was with Anna sometimes, zooming out, thinking about nothing really. Danny knew exactly this was a sign of him being comfortable enough to do that. He didn't even do so consciously.

"Well... tryin' my best to raise him right. As best as that may work." he commented.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:33 pm

Nicole listened to him say that. "Good on ya" she said off the cuff while watching him, her juice glass in hand as she said that. She had a slight smile on her face as well, she couldn't wait to meet this cat of Danny's. "The cat the only pet you have?" she asked after taking a sip of her drink and setting the glass down on the table.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Tue Dec 03, 2013 2:03 pm

Taking a bite of his breakfast he looked up at Nicole and nodded in reply, knowing one should not speak with food in his mouth. And he rarely did, unless it was important.
He didn't have as much time for his furry friend as it were, let alone enough to have another pet in his apartment. With his line of work, he often had his mother take care of him, if he couldn't make it home for a few days, especially when he was working undercover.

Upon swollowing his food, he took a sip of coffee and then looked up again.
"I barely have enough time for Oscar as it is." he said quietly, sounding a little bit sad about it.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:10 am

Nicole watched Danny as he said that to her. "I see" she said gently after a few seconds. Nicole brushed that off and continued eating. "I can't remember if I told you about my time playing water polo." he said after a few seconds. It was something she was really passionate about and enjoyed talking about it with others.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Dec 04, 2013 1:52 pm

"You mentioned it when we first met." he replied, looking at her. "And I was pretty surprised by that. Didn't really think of it as the kind of sports that could be interesting, but then again... sports isn't really my thing anyway."

It was true, he barely payed attention to the world of sports. He had enough to pay attention to and he just wasn't the sports kind of guy. But he'd still listen to Nicole, if she wanted to tell him about it.
"Never asked you... how long did you play?"
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:02 am

Nicole nodded a bit, "I started when I was 8 and played until my final year of school." she replied. "I even got to play on the national team in the Commonwealth Games." Nicole added before taking a sip of her drink.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Dec 05, 2013 12:34 pm

Daniel finished his meal, while he listened to Nicole, glancing up at her. He wasn't a sports guy, had no time for that thing, but he was curious about her. And from what she just said, this was a big part of her life.

"Really? Musta been a good player." he commented, smiling a little bit. He was quite impressed to hear that, and today he was even showing that a little bit.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:55 am

Nicole nodded, "I was" she replied, smiling a bit at the same time. "Don't like my sweet lady looks fool you, I was a wild woman when it came to a fight underwater." she said to him, a grin replacing the smile that was on her face as she said that. "You would not believe all what happens when under water during a match."
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:05 am

He looked impressed, yet gave her a mischievous grin in reply.
"I'll remember not to attack you under water, then." he replied in a teasing tone.
He was beginning to feel more comfortable around Nicole and the more time they spent together, the more he felt that he could trust her. He didn't really talk about his personal life much, but then again, he never did. Not to just anyone.

"I guess it's kinda like my job... you never know what to expect." he added on a more casual note.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:14 am

Nicole nodded in reply, giggling a bit as she did. "That is true" she said to him. "Though biggest danger was losing ones suit.....which happened to me a few times." she said off the cuff, her hand on the juice glass in front of her. Nicole thought back to the times that happened and shook her head a bit at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:31 am

Danny couldn't help but chuckle at her last remark. How was he supposed to stay serious after that comment anyway? He was just a man... and doing what any man would've done... imagining that scene. Although it did embarrass him a little bit, so he decided to look back at his meal, instead of looking at Nicole.
"Really? I thought they were tight..." he commented, after he pushed the thought to the back of his mind.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:06 am

Nicole nodded, "They are....but that still didn't stop it from happening." she said honestly while watching Danny, noticing the smirk on his face when she made that comment. "That aside it was such a fun sport to play.....not withstanding the eye irritation from the chlorine and the danger of sunburns." she added.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:38 am

Danny nodded a little, his expression changing a little, the smirk disappeared from his face.
"I bet." he said. "For those who can handle the chlorine... I know I can't."

That was basically the reason why he didn't go to public pools or indoor swimming pools. Ever since he was a little kid, he'd get itchy, red eyes and a headache from swimming in chlorinated water. So he made sure that he didn't need to.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:05 am

Nicole nodded in reply when Danny said that to her, the smile still on her face. "Your right, its not for everyone" she said in reply, an honest tone to her voice. After setting her class down, she put her hands on the hem of her skirt. "Danny....what do you really think about me?" she asked.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:26 am

He looked up at her, a confused look on his face. He wasn't expecting a queston like that and he surely didn't know how to answer it.
What he was thinking about her? Danny knew exactly what he was thinking about her, but it depended on what she wanted to hear. Did she want his opinion as a guy or as her friend?

"Sorry... what?" he asked, still confused.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:34 am

Nicole watched him, "Whats your impression of me?" she asked while watching him. "Sorry if I confused you." Nicole added while sitting there, putting her hands on the table at the same time.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next