Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Lazy day || Danny - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Lazy day || Danny - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Lazy day || Danny - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Lazy day || Danny - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Lazy day || Danny - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Lazy day || Danny - Page 8 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Lazy day || Danny

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Lazy day || Danny - Page 8 Empty Re: Lazy day || Danny

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:30 am

"No-what?" he asked Nicole, chuckling a little. He wasn't sure what exactly a no-hoper was, but from the way she used it, Danny had a pretty good idea that it meant something like 'fool'.
Although he had spent a lot of time with Nicole when he could, she still managed to surprise him with words he didn't know. But he was always happy to learn new things, who knew when it might come in handy?

"Oh, I like the place." he said to her. "As long as I don't run into a woman, trying to snatch me for a one-night-stand because her friend told her what a good guy I was in that department."

"Okay, that wasn't the wisest thing to say..." he thought as soon as he said it. "Oh boy..."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Nicole looked at Danny when he said that. "A No-hoper is a fool or loser.....I'm glad you like the place Danny, but you better not let some jillaroo lob in here for a quickie." she said to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:04 pm

"Oh boy..." Danny thought to himself, hoping no one would notice that his face actually turned a little red at her comment. Yet he couldn't hold back a small laugh. As tempting as some women might be, cheating on Nicole, before they even dated was something that would never cross his mind. After all, he was on a date.

"Don't you worry 'bout that." he told her. "As tempting as they may be... there's only one for me."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:08 pm

Nicole watched Danny as he said that to her, then smiled a little at his last comment. She walked over and took his hand in her's after he said that. "I'm not going to." she said gently while looking Danny in the eye as she said that to him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:16 pm

Danny stopped at the table he chose for them and pulled out a chair for Nicole. Gentleman he was, he would always help the lady in. Just the way he was raised and the only good thing his father actually taught him. It was one of the few things he was greatful for, although he usually didn't like being reminded of his childhood.

"Well, good then." Danny stated in a casual tone. "Let's get some dinner first."
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Jan 29, 2014 10:24 pm

Nicole nodded, then took her seat at the table. Danny's gentleman ways never ceased to make her smile. "Thanks Danny" she said to him while sitting down with him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8