Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
Lazy day || Danny Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
Lazy day || Danny Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
Lazy day || Danny Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
Lazy day || Danny Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
Lazy day || Danny Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
Lazy day || Danny Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
Lazy day || Danny Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
Lazy day || Danny Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

Lazy day || Danny

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Lazy day || Danny Empty Lazy day || Danny

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:33 pm

Nicole walked back into her apartment after her morning jog.  After locking the door and removing her shoes, she walked across the carpeted floor of the living/dining room area to get to the bathroom.  Hanging on the wall behind the sofa was an Australian flag that Nicole got from a shop in the mall near her place.  Before going into the bathroom, Nicole opened the closet and got a washrag out.  As she did, she saw her rifle and old military uniforms, Nicole smiled a bit a she looked at them.  Much to her surprise, she still managed to fit into them.  After getting the rag, Nicole closed the door, then went into the bathroom.  Once by the tub, she started the water, then undressed and got in.  After showering, she put on her grey mesh shorts and a t-shirt that had the cap badge of the Royal Australian Infantry Corps on it.  While walking out to the kitchen, Nicole put her hair into a ponytail.  She then got a bottle of vitamin water and closed the door, then sat on the sofa and turned her TV on.  As she sat there, Nicole had no idea who she would get a call from.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Lazy day || Danny Empty Re: Lazy day || Danny

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:57 am

A day off sounded like Christmas to Daniel. He knew the hours at the office, with his job, he could never tell when he would head home at night. However, when he was still with Anna, he had a more regular schedule than he kept after she broke up with him. After she left, Danny had burried himself in his work. He was working more extra-hours than he ever did in the now 10 years he was on the job now. But he never minded. There was nobody to come home to. No lovely woman to greet when he got back after a long day at work. So why should he keep a strict schedule?

However, over the past few months it seemed like the Bureau was slighting using that fact for their advantage, meaning they basically kept him there longer. He remember a time where he had to beg for extra-hours, now he got them without a fight. Maybe it was starting to take it's toll on Danny, because he was actually happy when he heard that he finally got a day off again. And it was almost as if it was Christmas. Not that he really celebrated that holiday anymore.

Despite being able to sleep in, Daniel was up early. He had dressed himself in sweatpants and an old FBI T-Shirt and went on an early morning jog. He hadn't done that in a while and it felt good to be out early, when it was still cool and run around the block and maybe a little further. He found himself enjoying his time.

Coming home from his jog, he wondered if he should call Nicole and see if she was available and up for a breakfast together. He looked at his watch and smiled a little. She probably would be awake by now. So he reached for his cell phone, as he walked up the stairs to his apartment and dialed her number, then waited for her to answer his call.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
hehe, seems like I'm the master of long replies today Wink
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:36 am

Nicole was watching a water polo match when the phone rang.  "Really?"  she said out loud before picking the phone up.  The Australian team was ahead by two goals over New Zealand.  Having played water polo when younger, Nicole was a big fan of the sport.  She still had hints of scars from the times when opposing players scratched her when underwater.  At the same time, one of her fingers looked a bit bigger then the others due to it being broken during a playoff match.  "Hello?" Nicole replied as she sat back on the couch, not knowing it was Danny.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
oh you think your so funny!  Smile

Last edited by Nicole Byrne on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:26 pm

Daniel slowly walked up the stairs, when Nicole answered her phone. Hearing her just say 'hello' he figured that she didn't check who was calling her, like he always did before picking up. It brought a soft smile to his face, just to hear the sound of her voice. 
It was a nice feeling for once. A feeling he hadn't had in a long time. But he was actually quite okay with it being back, otherwise he would have thought he'd forgotten all about loving someone, or being in love. But he obviously hadn't.

"Hey beautiful." Danny replied after she answered the phone. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 
of course! lol Wink
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Nicole felt a blush come to her cheeks when she heard Danny's voice.  "Hello Daniel" Nicole replied as she turned the TV down.  "What has you calling at this time?" she asked while setting the remote down on the end table.  It was clear that Nicole was happy for Danny to have called her.  He wasn't like most men she knew.....apart from Patrick.  "You want to see me don't you?" Nicole asked, smiling a bit at the same time.

~~~~
Smile
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:10 am

Danny smiled after her words. It was like she knew exactly what he was thinking - at least sometimes she did.
And today she was right. He did want to see her, if she was free today. After all, he wouldn't want to spend his day off all by himself. Spending it with someone he liked was way better. And Nicole was the first who came to his mind. 
"That was my intention, yeah." he replied honestly. "I was kinda hopin' we could meet for breakfast - Unless you already ate...?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
just sometimes it's frustrating spending so much time writing them and only getting a few lines back...
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:21 am

Nicole sat up when Danny said that to her.  "I love to meet up with you." she replied, an excited sound to her voice as she said that.  "I just have to get dressed and head out.....where did you want to meet up?" she asked, walking back to her room after turning the TV off.  Once in her room, Nicole opened her closet and looked at what she had.  "Want me to dress up or keep it simple?" Nicole asked as she stood in front of the closet.  She was fine with either way, but it didn't hurt to ask.  Nicole didn't know what Danny liked and she didn't want to feel under or over dressed.

~~~~~~~~
point taken
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:30 am

He could hear the excitement in her voice and it made him even more content. He was glad that he didn't wake her and she seemed so thrilled to meet with him. It brought a smile to his usually serious face. 
"You can keep simple." he replied honestly. It was just supposed to be a simple breakfast, although, if he thought about, he might end up taking her dancing tonight. If she liked dancing.

"But you may just get the chance to dress up a little tonight." he dropped a small hint. He would play it by ear and see where it would lead them to.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:34 am

Nicole smiled when Danny said that, then picked out a few things.  "Simple it is then" she replied.  "I'd like that" Nicole added when she heard Danny's comment about dressing up a little later this day.  "So....where are we meting at?" she asked while closing the door to her closet.

As she said that, Nicole pondered what Danny ment by his dress up comment and wondered what he would want to do with her later on.  Must be something big if he told me that she said to herself while setting her items on the bed.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:41 am

Danny reached his apartment and unlocked the door. To Nicole it may have sounded like he planned this whole day ahead, but in fact, he had just made it up as he walked along. And why not? It didn't hurt to be a little spontaneous from time to time.
"Well... remember that diner down the block from my place?" he asked her, slipping out of his shoes and then kicking the apartment door shut.

Daniel continued his way into his living/dining room and then walked into the kitchen and got himself a cold soda out of the fridge.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:00 pm

"I do" Nicole replied as she leaned on the closed door of her closet.  She could hear him walking in the background as they talked to each other.  "I'll be there in a few." Nicole said to Danny before finishing off her water.

She set the bottle down and walked over to the bed, looking at what she had laid out for herself.  She smiled a bit at the same time.  Not to dressy she said to herself as she stood there.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:26 pm

"Alright. Take your time though, man's gotta smell nice for the lady first." he replied in a light tone, a smirk on his face. She couldn't see it, but she could probably hear it in his voice. 
He set the bottle of cold soda down on his kitchen counter. He would take a sip when he hung up. He was polite enough to wait until he was done talking to her. 

However, thinking about his spontaneous idea to take her dancing tonight, he couldn't help but smile. Daniel tried picturing Nicole in a cocktail dress and spinning around. He imagined what she would look like and he was certain that she would look gorgeous, no matter what.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:23 am

Nicole giggled a bit, "No worries mate" she replied.  Nicole smiled a bit at the same time when she heard the sound in Danny's voice.  It was clear to her that he was happy.....she was to for this little adventure.  "Talk to you soon" Nicole said to him before hanging up.  After she did, Nicole set her phone down, then removed her shirt and shorts, revealing her slender, well toned frame.  Nicole took her time in getting dressed and putting on a small amount of make up.  Despite the fact that she had served in the army, Nicole still knew how and when to cut lose and be a woman.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:48 pm

With a smile on his face, Danny hung up the phone and put it on the kitchen counter. Taking a deep breath and slowly breathing out, Danny then took some sips of his cold water. It was very refreshing, he had to admit. After he almost emptied his bottle in one sweep, he put it back into the fridge. He would finish it later.
Daniel turned around and walked up to the bathroom door. On the way he removed his T-Shirt and put into his laundry basket, right next to the door inside the bathroom. He undressed, put his clothes into the basket, too and then took a nice, but quick shower. After drying off he walked into the bedroom, the towel around his hips and then got dressed. He chose a pair of blue jeans and a dark blue dress-shirt, of which he left the first two buttons undone. He put on some cologne, combed his hair and then he was on his way out, getting his phone and keys on the way to the door.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:39 am

Nicole looked at her self in the mirror after getting dressed. She kept her legs bare as it was warm out. Satisfied, Nicole nodded a bit, then headed out, getting her keys and purse as she walked out. After locking the door to her apartment, Nicole headed down to her car and got in. Once buckled up, Nicole headed over to the diner in question. As she drove, Nicole thought back to when she first met Danny, smiling a bit at the memory. He's a good man she said to herself as she drove. Nicole soon got to the diner and parked close to the door.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:10 am

Daniel arrived early and waited outside the diner for Nicole to arrive. He had his thumbs in the pockets of his jeans, as he leaned against the brick wall of the diner, next to the door, looking out onto the street.
Thinking about how they met and how shortly after his work almost ruined everything for them, he sighed a little bit. But it was a sigh of relief. Things had worked out okay since then. They had met a couple of times, just as friends and gotten to know each other just a little bit better.

After their first meeting and especially after what happened when Nicole saw him working undercover, Daniel had made the decision to take it slow this time. Mostly because he wasn't quite over the pain it caused when Anna left him, but also because he didn't actually know if he did have actually feelings for Nicole. He did want her as a friend in his life, but whether or not they might become more, was to be decided when he was ready to. Hoping that she would want him then, too. If she was still in his life.

Nah... takin' it slow should be okay. If she'd gonna be the one... she'll be there. She'll understand... Or at least he hoped she would understand him wanting to take a step at a time. He sure felt sparks when they met and he'd smile when he'd even talk to her on the phone, but he kinda liked that feeling and wanted to feel it just a little longer, until he was certain he wanted to take that risk again.

Seeing her car arrive, Danny's lips automatically formed into a smile. But he didn't move from his spot. He'd just wait until Nicole would reach him, like always.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:56 am

Nicole saw Danny and walked over to him, seeing the smile on her face as she walked up to where he was. "Hello Danny" she said, smiling at the same time. "Us Aussie gals scrub up well don't we?" she asked while looking Danny in the eye. She may have been a soldier, but she was still a woman and knew when to dress up. "You look sharp too you know." she added while brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "I'm really glad you called Danny, otherwise I would have spent the whole day watching water polo.....not that its wrong." she said off the cuff while standing there with Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:22 pm

Danny couldn't help but chuckle at her comment. Yeah, as if. Woman like you would find something better to do than watch TV all day.
"Well, in that case... I'm glad I could help." Daniel replied in a light tone, taking a good a look at her.
For now they might call themselves just friends, but he was still a guy and a guy opting for something more than friends perhaps. So he did give Nicole a small nod of approval, about her dressing up well. Ex-Soldier or not, she surely knew how to be a regular woman. And to be honest, Danny liked that about her.

"Y'know... I'm glad you still know to be a woman." he said honestly, now standing upright and a step away from he wall he had been leaning on.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:25 pm

Nicole smiled a little when Danny said that to her. "Shall we go on in?" she asked, gently taking Danny's hand in her's as she said that. A slight giggle left Nicole's lips as Danny said his comment about her still knowing how to be a woman. "Thanks mate" she replied, winking at him at the same time. "This is a much better look then the camo I used to wear." she added in an off the cuff tone, still holding Danny's hand as she said that to him. It was clear that she enjoyed being around him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:43 pm

He gave a small nod, pulling his hand back, while he opened the door for her and then gently place it on the small of her back instead. Acting more casually, than romantically. Not that he was uncomfortable when she took his hand, but sometimes he just wasn't sure how to act and what he wanted. Some would say, he might be confused, but he knew that he just wasn't ready to act seriously upon feelings he might have. But he was on his way there. He could feel it.

"Y'know I'm not a fan of the camo-people. Naturally I like your look that much better." he said with a small smirk on his face. Although, if he was honest and let his manly phantasies rule his thoughts... a uniform could be sexy on a woman like Nicole. But she wasn't supposed to be a one-night-stand, like most women would when he thought like that.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:01 pm

Nicole giggled a little when Danny said that to her, feeling his hand on her back at the same time. "I had a feeling you would say that." she said to Danny as they walked into the place. Due to the nature of her dress, some of her scars showed on her back, but Nicole knew it and didn't mind. She wasn't going to say anything about them, unless she was asked. "Like having your hand there?" she asked off the cuff as she walked with Danny.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Danny gave her a slightly surprised look, a little stunned by her question but then shrugged a little.
"Politest way to treat a beautiful woman like you, if you're not quite sure how far you want to go." he replied honestly. She should know he wanted to take his time, that he wanted them to start out as friends and go from there. He wanted to do it right this time. Make it last, not just for a while, but maybe for the long run. He had spoken to her about it not too long ago.

"Besides... there's nothing that's not to like about it." Danny added. His way of saying he didn't care about scars she might have or not. He had his own scars, 10 years with the FBI hadn't gone by without a 'mark' like that.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:45 pm

Nicole nodded in reply, smiling as Danny said that as they got to the table. Nicole turned and looked at Danny after she stopped, locking eyes with him. "Your a good man Danny" she said to him honestly as she stood there and watched him, smiling a little at the same time. It was clear that she was happy for this moment and that she didn't want it end, even though it just started. Nicole's girly side was coming out.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent Daniel Cooper Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:25 pm

He couldn't help but offer her one of his rare smiles. Funny how he never really opened up to anyone since he was left by Anna, but with Nicole he just couldn't help it. She had a way about her that made him feel calm and comfortable. Something that kept him relaxed and helped him to lighten up, share a bit of his stories and even smile a little. And he was smiling like he meant it, not just smiling to make her happy.

He hadn't felt this way in a very long time, but it felt good to lighten up, open up again and don't keep everything to himself. Sometimes he felt relieved that he could share some of what was on his mind and even if it was just frustration with the traffic or whatever. It was a really nice feeling.

At the table, he pulled out a chair for her and helped her in, just like a gentleman would do, just like he always did, because he was raised that way. Truth be told it was the only decent thing his father taught him. At least in Danny's mind it was. There weren't many positive things about his father that Daniel would say. "So I've been told." he replied to her comment.
Agent Daniel Cooper
Agent Daniel Cooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicole Byrne Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:28 am

Nicole nodded a bit as she sat down in the chair Danny pulled out for her.  "Thank you" she said to him.  "If I'm not the first person to say that to you then it must be true." she added off the cuff as she looked back to Danny.  Nicole noticed that Danny seemed more relaxed and open around her, which was something she liked to see.  "Its great to see you open up Danny." Nicole commented after looking back to him, a smile coming to her face as she said that.  "And thank you for pulling out the chair for me, that was nice of you." she added while watching him.
Nicole Byrne
Nicole Byrne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next