Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 2 Empty Re: OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve

Post by Steve Anderson Wed May 29, 2013 12:25 am

Steve and Mr. Rose watched Dr. Adams as she checked Erin and said that to her. After she made that comment, Mr. Rose prayed for Erin and the baby. He hoped that his daughter didn't have to suffer anymore then she had in the past few months. Steve noticed the look on Mr. Ryan's face and knew what it ment.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve - Page 2 Empty Re: OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Fri May 31, 2013 1:37 pm

Erin sighed a little, but she pulled all her strength together and remained calm although she was in pain. She could do this. Just wait a little longer. No pushing. She knew she could do it. She had a lot of support.
Dr. Adams looked at Erin, a slight frown of concern on her face.
"Are you sure you don't want anything for the pain?" she asked Erin.
"Yes I am sure. I want this as natural as possible." Erin said to her. "I can manage this."
Dr. Adams nodded in reply. She feared that Erin might want something for the pain when it was already too late. Little did the beautiful doctor know that Erin was stronger than she figured and would not give in but master this with grace.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:35 am

Steve held Erin's hand at the same time. He knew that Erin was stronger then she looked. It was not lost on him that Erin was a woman of strong will that her daughter would have the same streak about her. Erin's dad knew it as well, but he was always there for her just in case she needed him. At the same time, Steve gently squeezed Erin's hand after her conversation with the doctor about pain medication.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:06 pm

Dr. Adams nodded a little in reply. She said that she'd be back in 20 minutes to see how she was doing and then left the family alone. Erin watched her leave and then began to breathe through another contraction, trying very hard not to push. It wasn't time for that yet.
Erin's mom stood on the other side of the bed, gently stroking her daughter's face. "You're doing great sweetie." Erin's mom said to her.
"Thanks mom." Erin said, in between her breathing excercises.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:41 am

Steve smiled a bit as he watched Erin and her mom. "You a woman of strong will Mrs. Ryan." he said to Erin's mom as he stood next to her daughter. He knew that Erin would be just like her mom when the child arrived. At the same time, he thought of the things that he and girl could do together. Steve had a feeling that taking her to the gun range was out of the question.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:41 am

Mrs. Ryan smiled a little at Steve's comment. Yes, she was a strong willed woman, just like her daughter turned out to be. And she knew it was a good thing. Erin knew what she wanted.

May 22 about half an hour later
Dr. Adams walked back into the room to check on the young mom-to-be. She was a little concerned because the pressing contractions already started and she was afraid that if it came to active labor and helping the little girl into this world, Erin would want something against the pain, but then it would be too late. Dr. Adams still didn't realize how strong willed Erin was.
"Well, let's see if we can get started." Dr. Adams said to Erin and went to examine her again. She checked the baby's heartbeat on the monitor and nodded a little. It was perfect. Then she went to see if Erin was now fully dilated.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:40 am

Steve sat up and watched Dr. Adams as she checked Erin. He had a feeling that it would soon be time for Erin to push and bring her daughter into the world. At the same time, even thought he was not the father, Steve still felt a bit apprehensive about seeing the baby girl. He gently took Erin's hand at the same time, gently squeezing it at the same time.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:32 pm

Erin turned her head a little, facing him. The pain of the contractions got to her, as it would to every mom to be, but she didn't show anything of that pain on her face right now. She smiled a little bit. Somehow it seemed that Steve was more nervous than Erin was herself.
Sure, she was anxious to meet her baby. Maybe it was just the pain and exhausting task ahead that kept her mind focused. She was pretty calm and relaxed for a first time.

Dr. Adams nodded a little after she checked Erin. She was satisfied with the way things were going and it was now time to help that baby come into this world. Dr. Adams said something to the nurse that was in the room and the nurse left. Then the female faced Erin.
"Well Erin, it's time to help your daughter arrive. You're now fully dilated and everything's ready for her." Dr. Adams said.

Soon the nurse returned with one of the hospital's midwives and everything was ready to go.

Erin took a deep breath, preparing herself for her task. She knew she would be exhausted once her baby was born. And now Erin started to get a little anxious herself.
Her mother stood on the other side of the bed, holding her daughter's hand and Erin's father decided that he wanted to film his first granddaughter's arrival.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:02 am

At the same time, Steve helped Erin get into position so she could deliver the baby. He looked over to her at the same time and smiled a bit. "Ready Erin?" he asked as he watched her. Erin's mom watched them as Steve said that, it was clear she was excited to see her first grandchild. Erin's dad noticed it when he looked at her. A smile came to his face at the same time. The midwife, a short brunette, readied a washrag to wipe any sweat off Erin's forehead.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Fri Jun 07, 2013 1:39 pm

Erin got into the position, just like she learned in the preparation classes that she took. She became a little nervous, but that was to be expected from a mom-to-be who was about to deliver her very first child. But Erin remained surprisingly calm, even though the contraction she just had was pretty strong. But what good would it do if she was whining about it?
Erin took a deep breath and nodded. "As ready as I'll ever be."
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Steve nodded in reply, then kissed Erin's hand. Erin's mom saw that and smiled a little. At the same time, Dr. Adams sat in front of Erin after getting her gloves and mask on, then looked at Erin. "Erin, when I tell you to push." she said to the young woman before looking back between her legs. Steve closed his hand around Erin's, then looked back at the doctor. "Push" Dr. Adams said to her after a few seconds.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sat Jun 08, 2013 1:00 pm

Erin waited patiently for the next contraction and pushed when she felt the urge to, after Dr. Adams told her to. She knew that she had to work with the contractions, otherwise she wouldn't get anywhere. She had learned that much from her mom and the preparing classes.
With her chin reaching her chest, Erin gave it her best shot and pushed as hard as she could. And she did good, according to Dr. Adams.
"Very nice. Now relax and breathe. Wait for the next contraction." she said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
btw... usually they don't wear masks in delivery, at least not when giving birth naturally Wink
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:22 am

Erin's mother and Steve didn't let go of Erin's hands at the same time. Both were impressed with how well she was doing. "You're doing great Erin" Steve said to her in a calm tone after she stopped pushing. Erin's mother echoed that statement as she watched them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hate it when I forget things like that
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:32 pm

Erin tried to breathe like she was taught to in prep classes. It wasn't as easy now as it had been back then, but she was doing her best. She was glad that Steve and her mom were both there and both were allowed to stay. And she was glad that her dad was allowed to film the process. Erin knew how much it meant to him. Fynn was waiting outside the room. He didn't really want to see his little sister like that. He prayed for her and his niece, that everything would be okay. He was worried if Erin would be okay in the end and how she would handle the pain of giving birth. But he believed in his sister, knew she would do her best and would do great. Still, he prayed for them.

With the next contraction, Erin began to push again, but now it began to hurt even more and she couldn't help, but cry out a little in pain, but then she grid her teeth and squeezed her eyes shut. She was going to endure the pain, because it would be forgotten the moment she would hear her daughter scream. However, Erin didn't know that she would need quite long to give birth to Johanna, because there would be a small complication.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:08 am

Steve was unaware of the pending complication as he coached Erin along. He wanted to see their daughter so bad. Hearing Erin cry out in pain made him jump a bit. "Hang on Erin, your doing great." he said to her. Not long after he said that, Dr. Adams noticed something was wrong. Steve noticed the look on her face when he looked over. "Dr. Adams......what is it?" he asked.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Dr. Adams looked at the monitor that was still monitoring the baby's heartbeat. It had dropped a little and Dr. Adams had a pretty good idea what it was about. But with the baby already in the birth canal, it was too late to think about a C-Section, especially since it would break Erin's heart. But they could still deliver Johanna naturally.
"Nothing to worry about Mr. Anderson." she replied. She didn't like worrying parents when there was nothing to worry about. Yet. "At least nothing we couldn't handle."
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:33 am

Steve nodded in reply when she said that, then looked back at Erin. He kept a strong face for her as he didn't want her to get worried about anything and possibly make the situation worse for her and the baby.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:37 am

Erin was able to push once more but then the baby's heartbeat dropped a little more than before and Dr. Adams told Erin to hold on for a little bit, until she would tell Erin to push again. The young mom to be tried her best not to panic with worry. She focused all her energy on resisting the urge to push.
Dr. Adams inserted her hand along the baby's head, of which the top was to be seen already. The experienced doctor let her fingers slip down the baby's head to it's neck and carefully feel for the reason of the dropping heartbeat.
"Well Erin, your daughter has to be strong now." Dr. Adams said, carefully pulling her hand back out.
Now Erin looked at the doctor with concern written all over her face.
"The umbilical cord is wrapped around your baby's neck. But I can't remove it with her head still inside."
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:31 pm

Steve looked back to Dr. Adams when she said that. Erin's dad stopped recording for a bit at the same time. "What do we do now?" Erin's mom asked after hearing Dr. Adams say that. Steve was wondering the same thing, hoping that Dr. Adams could help the baby and not lose her in the process. "We're not going to lose her are we?" he asked, his voice strong even though on the inside he was freaking out about this revelation. Discipline Steve, discipline.......control yourself, Erin must not see you lose it he said to himself as he stood there.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:38 pm

Dr. Adams couldn't help that small smile on her face at Steve's question. It was naturally so that parents-to-be were concerned about it, especially when it was their first child. But Dr. Adams was positive.
"No, Mr. Anderson, you won't loose her. At least not according to how things look right now." Dr. Adams said in a calm tone. "Here's what we will do... what we have to do. We will continue the birthing process, until the baby's head is out. When that's done I can free her from the chord."

Erin remained calm as she listened to what the doctor said. She was worried and frightented about the news she got, but Dr. Adams explained the next steps so calmly and professionally that Erin relaxed a little. The chance of loosing her daughter seemed to be very small and if the baby girl was just the least bit like Erin she would fight for her life and make it through okay.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:48 am

Steve nodded in reply when Dr. Adams said that to him, then looked at Erin.  When Erin's dad heard that, he started to record again, relived that his granddaughter would be okay.  Erin's mom was feeling the same way about the situation.  Steve gently squeezed Erin's hand at the same time.  "She's going to be okay" he said to Erin.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:39 pm

Erin looked at Steve and nodded. She knew that her daughter would be okay. She trusted Dr. Adams and her judgement. And she also knew that as long as her baby's head wasn't out yet, they could not help her. They couldn't reach the chord around her neck and free her from it. But Erin had to be strong, still. She was still worried, because she knew what could happen if this didn't go fast enough. Her baby could die if they couldn't free her from the chord in time. Although Dr. Adams said that this probably wouldn't happen, the slight chance of it, made the young mom-to-be worry. But she couldn't let anyone see that. She needed to be positive in order to go on.
"With the next contraction, Erin, I want you to push as hard as possible." Dr. Adams told Erin and the young woman nodded in reply.

"Okay..."
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Steve watched them as Dr. Adams said that to Erin.  At the same time, Erin's mom prayed for her daughter and grandchild.  Steve looked over as she did.  He could tell that she was praying in Latin, something that surprised him a bit.  Steve refocused on Erin, waiting for her to push so he could help her through it and see their daughter.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:41 am

Erin waited for the next contraction. As soon as felt it coming, Erin prepared herself and then pushed as hard as she could. She felt her daughter move a little bit further into the birth canal. It hurt like a hell, and Erin let out a small scream as she pushed.
Dr. Adams was satisfied with the young woman's work. She knew how exhausting it was and she was quite surprised to see how well Erin was doing. It almost felt like she had done this before. She was so calm and focused, unlike other young mothers she had worked with.
"Very well done, Erin. Another push or two and we can free your daughter of that chord." Dr. Adams gently praised the young mom-to-be.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:13 pm

Erin's mom and Steve watched her as she pushed.  When she screamed, Erin's mom winced a bit, knowing how painful this was for her daughter.  "You're almost there Erin, don't give up, I know you can do it." Erin's mom said to her.  Erin's dad smiled a bit when his wife said that to their daughter.  He was amazed at how well Erin was doing in delivering her child.  At the same time, a tear came to his eye as he knew he would be seeing his granddaughter in the next few seconds.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next