Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve Empty OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed May 22, 2013 7:59 pm

May 22, 2013 - 4:24 AM

"Ow!" with that, Erin got to a sitting position on her bed. A sharp pain ran through her belly, almost making her nauseous.
Erin had been restless ever since she went to bed last night. She thought it was just because her due date had passed without anything happening and that she caused her restlessness and uneasiness herself, but the pain she just felt told a totally different story. That was a contraction. And from what it felt like a rather strong one, too. Slowly she heaved herself out of bed and started her way to the stairs.
She had a hand placed underneath her baby belly and used the other to support herself on the wall and then on the railing of the stairs. Erin went down the stairs very carefully. Halfway down she stopped, facing another contraction. This was a longer one and she needed to rest for a few moments before she carefully finished her way downstairs. Erin knew what those contractions meant. It was time to grab the hospital bag and get to the hospital. And then, just after she took the last step she stopped, feeling quite a big amount of fluid coming out of her.
"Uh-oh." she said loudly, hoping it was enough to wake Steve, if he wasn't already awake.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve Empty Re: OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve

Post by Steve Anderson Wed May 22, 2013 8:48 pm

Steve woke up at the same time and looked at Erin. "Erin what is it?" he asked as he sat up. He was aware of her restlessness and the past due date. He got out of bed and walked over to her, noticing the moonlight bouncing off the floor. Puzzled, he turned the light on and saw the water puddle at Erin's feet. Steve quickly got dressed, then got Erin's bag and the car keys. After doing so, he helped Erin to the car, staying calm for Erin's sake as he helped her out of the house.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve Empty Re: OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed May 22, 2013 8:55 pm

Erin was surprisingly calm. While he got dressed, Erin got a pair of sweatpants from the railing of the stairs, that she had left there for this exact case and changed, so she had at least dry pants.
The conctractions weren't that close to each other yet, so she knew she didn't need to hurry that much, yet.
"Man, you're more nervous than I am right now." she said, slightly teasing him on the way out.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Wed May 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Steve smiled a bit when Erin said that to him. "That is true" he said to her as they got to the car. "I don't know why I am." he added, in a away hitting on the obvious point of Erin's pregnancy. Once at the car, he unlocked it and opened the passenger door for her.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed May 22, 2013 9:22 pm

Erin smirked a little bit. Right now she was as calm as she could be, just a little bit nervous. She would finally meet her daughter. But Erin didn't know what a painful act it would turn out to be and that it would take a few hours before she was finally able to hold her baby.
"Thanks." she said, smiling a little. "I should call my parents on the way... they can't miss the birth of their first grandchild."

Nope, that wasn't supposed to happen. They were even more excited about the little girl than Erin was, no matter the tragic circumstances of her 'making'. They all knew how hard it was on Erin to accept her pregnancy and to accept that she was going to be a mom, but they were even happier when Erin announced that she wanted to keep the baby and then happy to see how Erin slowly began to enjoy her first time being pregnant and getting all excited to meet her.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Wed May 22, 2013 9:26 pm

Steve nodded in reply when Erin said that. "Agreed" he said while helping her into the car. He was glad that Erin had a supportive family that helped her out during the past nine months. True he had helped as well, but Erin's family did more then he did during that time.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed May 22, 2013 9:48 pm

Once in the car and the seatbelt on, Erin took her cell phone out of her bag and called her parent's home. Of course at 4 in the morning, they had been asleep, but as soon as Erin's father answered the phone and Erin told him what was going on, he assured her that they were going to be there.
"Everybody is so excited."
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Wed May 22, 2013 9:55 pm

Steve glanced over as Erin called her family, smiling a bit at the same time while driving her to the hospital. "Thats good Erin" he said to her while looking back to the road.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed May 22, 2013 10:05 pm

Erin turned her head and looked at him, slighting raising her brows.
"You think?" she asked in a sceptical voice. "I'd rather have everyone calm, so no one gets me all worked up."
Who knew what she would be like when it was time to help her baby being born? She would be so nervous and probably scared, too. And if everyone was excited, Erin feared she might get even more nervous.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
c'mon... give me little bit more than that... Wink
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Wed May 22, 2013 10:28 pm

Steve listened to her as she said that to him. "Point taken Erin" he said to her as he drove. After saying that, he reached over and took her hand. "Erin, I am sure that your dad will keep everyone calm once at the hospital." he added while gently squeezing Erin's hand. At the same time, he remembered that he was going to marry Erin once she was back on her feet after giving birth to her daughter.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed May 22, 2013 10:35 pm

Erin looked at him, then smiled a little bit, then smirked a little.
As if, he had been a nervous wreck when her mother gave birth to his children. And he was even more excited to watch his granddaughter being born, than anyone else. Mr. Ryan might seem like a very calm person, but Erin was sure it would be her mom keeping everyone calm
"As if... you picked the wrong parent." Erin said. "I think it's gonna be my mom. She's the one with experience."
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Wed May 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Steve glanced back when Erin said that. "Did I know?" he asked after looking back to the road. He thought about what he said. "Point taken" he said after a few seconds of silence, letting the slight awkwardness of the situation dissipate as he drove along to the hospital. Steve didn't say much after that, he just held Erin's had as he drove down the road from their house. At the same time, he thought of the things that he and the kid could do together when she was older.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Thu May 23, 2013 1:20 am

Erin just smiled a little. "It's okay, love. Everybody would seem my dad as the calm and patient one." she said quietly and then frowned as another contraction came.
She was glad that she took preparation classes. She used her breathing exercises to bear the pain better.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Thu May 23, 2013 1:24 am

Steve noticed it when he glanced over to her. "Erin, squeeze my hand." he said to her while looking back to the road. He hated seeing her in pain, but he knew that Erin could take it to bring her daughter into the world. "Hang on Erin" he said to her.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Thu May 23, 2013 1:32 am

"Relax, Steve... it's not even that bad yet." Erin said honestly, yet thankfully. "But thank you. I might take you up on that offer later."
And little did she know just how much worse it would get for her. She had no idea that giving birth could take so long and be so painful, but in the end it would all be forgotten.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Thu May 23, 2013 1:37 am

Steve nodded in reply, not knowing how long and painful it would be for Erin. Minutes later, he pulled up to the hospital and parked close the door. After shutting the car off and getting Erin's bag, he opened the passenger door for Erin and helped her out of the car.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Thu May 23, 2013 1:55 am

Erin was actually greatful for the help. She knew that she had to safe as much energy as she possibly could for later, but that was only part of it. It was hard getting out of the car being 40 weeks pregnant and about to go into labor.
"Thanks." she said, taking a deep breath and then started her way to the entrance.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Thu May 23, 2013 1:58 am

"You're welcome Erin" Steve said to her as he helped Erin into the hospital. At the same time, two nurses saw them and got a wheelchair for Erin. The two headed out of the hospital and met up with them. The taller one asked Steve several questions while they got Erin into the chair at the same time. Steve told them everything they needed to know so they could help Erin.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Thu May 23, 2013 1:00 pm

May 22, 2013 - 5:36 AM

Erin had been brought to labor and delivery, where she was she then told to change into one of those loving hospital gowns.
Now she was lying on a bed, a blanket covering her legs for now and a CTG was hooked up to her belly to control the contractions and also a machine to control her baby's heartbeat. Her water really did break at home, obviously, but she wasn't dilated enough to go into active labor. So now Erin had to wait. And deal with the contractions that became stronger.
Erin's parents arrived just about half an hour ago as well. And even Fynn, Erin's older brother, had decided to come and support his sister. But he would wait outside, once Erin went into active labor.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
well, they would most likely ask Erin the questions. A woman with contractions can talk Wink but well.... Wink
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Thu May 23, 2013 11:52 pm

Steve was the only one who could be with Erin at this time, apart from the doctors. After they got Erin onto the bed and hooked up, he stood next to Erin. At the same time, he started to pray for her and the baby. It was something he had never done before, but ever since he started going to church, meeting with Fr. Franklin and starting RCIA, Steve found himself comfortable in doing so.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Fri May 24, 2013 10:27 pm

Erin's mom was with them, too, since Erin had insisted on having her there, too. She was in pain, but Erin handled it quite well so far. The contractions were stronger than before and a little closer together now, but Erin mostly breathed through them and did well for herself. But the hard part was yet to come.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Sat May 25, 2013 12:09 am

Erin's mom and Steve took turns in helping her through the contractions. They both saw the pain in her eyes as each one hit. At the same time, it was not lost on them that the hardest part for Erin was yet to come. Erin's mom prayed that her daughter had the strength to make it.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Mon May 27, 2013 12:23 am

The contractions came closer together now and it really hurt. Yet Erin held up pretty good. A little bit sweat was dripping off her face, but that was about it. Yet she wanted to get this over with.
"Man... this really hurts." she said, as she lay on her bed, the top up so that she was slighting in a sitting position and on her back. She grabbed a bit of the sheets and burried her fingers into it as she began to feel the urge to push. But it wasn't time for that yet. According to the doctor, Erin wasn't fully dilated yet. But why feel the urge to push if the baby wasn't going to make it through yet?
"And I feel like pushing... maybe I should get Dr. Adams back here." she said, fighting that urge.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Mon May 27, 2013 12:29 am

Steve nodded in reply as he wiped Erin's forehead. At the same time, her dad went to find the doctor after Erin made the comment about pushing. After her dad left, Steve took Erin's hand in his and kissed it. He didn't know if that would help, but he did it anyway.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Mon May 27, 2013 3:21 am

It didn't really help Erin that he kissed her hand, but she appreciated the gesture. It was sweet of him and it was very nice of him that he stayed with her, even though he was not the biological father of her child, but he would be her daddy when they got married one day.

It only took a few minutes for Erin's dad to come back with Dr. Adams. She was a little concerned about Erin, fearing that the young woman would have to go through a longer and quite painful labor that would take a lot of strength and self-control, but she was positive that Erin could do it.

"Well Erin... I see the contractions are getting stronger." she said, after taking a look at the CTG. "But I don't think it's time to push yet. I'll take a look a though."
And with that she got to work, seeing how far dilated Erin was by now. Then she shook her head, looking at Erin.
"I'll be a little bit longer. You're going to have to fight that urge to push for a little bit." she said, looking at Erin.

Erin let out a sigh and nodded a little. "I'll try." she said, trying to sound stronger than she felt right now.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next