Welcome to Sin City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Info Box
IMPORTANT!

CSIs Shifts:
CSIs on this forum word the graveyard shift, meaning they work at night, unless they're called to an emergency, or work a very tough case that would cause them to work at daytime. You can choose wether your CSI character works from 10 PM - 6.30 AM or from Midnight - 8.00 AM.

Police Signals and Codes

... more Information to be added ...
Season
Current Season:
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Baby Girl! [Steve]
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:11 pm by Steve Anderson

» OH MY...! My little Princess... || Steve
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:56 pm by Steve Anderson

» Texts From Last Night
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 1:13 pm by Lady Heather

» The Gif Game
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Tue May 13, 2014 12:46 pm by Lady Heather

» Trip to Childhood Memories || Nicole
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 am by Nicole Byrne

» Nothing but Trouble || Andy, Nicole
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:11 am by Nicole Byrne

» Marry Me || Nicole
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:58 am by Nicole Byrne

» Close to Home || Danny
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:49 am by Nicole Byrne

» Out with Friends || Nicole, Daniel C.
I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 2 Icon_minitime1Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:01 pm by Nicole Byrne

Chatbox
Top posting users this week
No user

I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve

Post by Steve Anderson Sun May 12, 2013 12:58 am

Steve smiled when Erin said that. After parking the car, he leaned over and kissed Erin on her cheek before getting out and walking around the car. Once on the other side, he opened the door for Erin and held his hand out to her.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve - Page 2 Empty Re: I Want You to be a Part of This || Steve

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Sun May 12, 2013 1:10 am

Erin, knowing his ways, was waiting for him to do that. She loved that side of him and she loved being treated like she was special. It made her feel special to him.
So, smiling thankfully, Erin took his hand and accepted his help to get out of the car. 7 months pregnant wasn't that bad yet, especially because she was keeping it together most of the time. But it felt good to be treated gently like this.
"Thank you very much, Mr. Anderson." Erin replied with a teasing grin.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Tue May 14, 2013 10:25 pm

Steve smiled a bit when she said that to him. "You're welcome Ms. Ryan" he said to her. It made him happy a bit to see Erin smile. He knew that she came along way since the night he found her while on patrol. Every so often, Steve found himself flashing back to that night, remembering how scared Erin was.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Tue May 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Erin was remembering that moment, too. She had been scared out of her skin and shocked. She had been devastated that something like this was happening to her. That her innocence had been taken by force and not by love. But harder was the moment when the doctor told her that she was pregnant. That was about a week and half after it happened. And it crushed her.
But thinking of how much had changed since then, she was surprised.
"I'm surprised of myself." Erin said out of the blue.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Tue May 14, 2013 10:58 pm

Steve looked at her when she said that. "What do you meen?" he asked gently as he watched her. It was clear that he was surprised when Erin said that. To be honest, he wasn't entirely sure what Erin meant by that.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Tue May 14, 2013 11:27 pm

"I mean that I'm surprised that I've come this far in just about 7 months. I mean... I never thought I'd consider dating this fast. When I heard of women being raped they rarely cope like this." Erin replied.
Mostly women would never be able to date as fearless as a woman who hasn't gone through a thing like this. And Erin herself had been pretty sure that she would need more time to get back to her old self and start dating, but she didn't need that long after all.
Yet, she knew she wasn't fully herself yet and Steve was the type of guy who would respect her wishes and her faith' point of view, so they didn't have that kind of sexual contact. But it was what Erin was still afraid of. Yer, she let Steve this close to her, after only 7 months.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Tue May 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Steve nodded a bit as he listened to her tell him that. "I see" he said to her gently while holding her hand. Steve had to admit that he was impressed with how well Erin recovered from her ordeal. However, in the back of his mind, he had a feeling that she would never fully get over what happened to her.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Tue May 14, 2013 11:38 pm

Erin nodded a little then turned her head away from Steve and looked out of the window as he drove. She sighed a little. Remembering that ordeal was still tough on her and while she recovered so quickly, Erin wondered if she will ever recover fully. In the back of her mind she knew that what happened to her would always be a part of her life and she probably would never forget those horrible moments.
"Well... we're almost there." Erin said and tried a small smile, simply to push those thoughts aside.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Tue May 14, 2013 11:44 pm

Steve nodded in agreement when Erin said that to him. "Agreed" he said to her. A few minutes later, they arrived at the house. Steve parked on the side of the street, then got out and walked around to her side of the car. He opened the door and held his hand out to Erin.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Tue May 14, 2013 11:50 pm

Erin smiled a little bit. She loved the way he treated her. Never had a guy ever done things like this for her and it did make her feel special.
Thankful for his help, Erin took his hand and got out of the car. The Moving truck was parking in front of them and the movers were now waiting for Erin to open her new place, so they could unload the truck.
"Here we go. Into a new life." she said, unlocking the door and walking into her new home.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Mon May 20, 2013 10:58 pm

Steve nodded in reply when she said that to him. "Yep" he said to Erin as he watched her unlock the house. Once the door was opened, he followed her into the house and looked around. "Impressive" he said to her at the same time. "You picked a great house Erin." Steve commented when he looked back at her.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Mon May 20, 2013 11:34 pm

"Well, it's small, but yeah... kinda nice." Erin said with a smile, walking inside and up to the build-in kitchen, where she put her purse and keys down and watched as the movers brought in the first of her things. They said they were going to put everything where it belonged. Living room stuff into the living room and bedroom into Erin's new bedroom to be. She didn't have to worry about a thing. But she had brought some things over the night before. A coffee machine was one of them, so she could at least give them something.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
OOC: reminder of what the house looks like here to be found in the Homes' section, too Wink
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Mon May 20, 2013 11:42 pm

Steve nodded, then went back out to help them. At the same time, two of Steve's friends showed up and helped out as well. "Thanks for coming guys" he said to them. "No problem Steve" David replied before getting to work. Steve didn't tell Erin that they were coming to help out.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Mon May 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Erin had also brought a chair with her, so she wouldn't have to stand all the time. So while she prepared some snacks and coffee, she could still sit down every once in a while, just to relax. Seven months pregnant and she just needed to sit down sometimes.
She had no idea that Steve had asked two friends to come and help.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Mon May 20, 2013 11:56 pm

At the same time, Steve, David and Tim where helping the movers get everything in. As they worked, Tim walked by where Erin was. "Hello Erin" he said to her. "Where can I put this?" he asked while watching her.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Tue May 21, 2013 12:03 am

Erin was surprised by the voice she heard and looked at Tim. She already knew that he was one of Steve's friends. So he did ask his friends, although she wouldn't have let him if he told her.
"What's it labeled?" Erin asked, still being in the kitchen.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Tue May 21, 2013 12:25 am

Tim looked at the box, "Bedroom" he said before looking back at her. Like Steve, Tim had served in the military. "By the way ma'am, you have a nice place here." he said honestly.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Tue May 21, 2013 12:43 am

"Thank you. But please... stop calling me ma'am. That makes me feel old!" Erin replied, laughing a little.
"That box goes upstairs."
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Tue May 21, 2013 12:48 am

Tim smiled a bit when Erin said that, "Yes ma.....Ms. Ryan" he said to her before heading down the hall and to the proper room.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Tue May 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Erin smirked and shook her head, watching Tim leave. Then she got back to finishing the snacks and coffee. When that was done, she sat down on the chair and waited. There was nothing else she could do right now. She wasn't supposed to carry heavy stuff, so she just had to wait until she could unpack her boxes and decorate her new home. And that, Erin was looking forward to.
"Not too long and you will turn my world upside down." Erin said, looking at her belly, while rubbing it gently with one hand.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Wed May 22, 2013 8:53 pm

Steve heard her as he walked by, smiling a bit at the same time. He took the box he had to the kitchen area and set it down on the counter. He then went back out and helped the movers get the table brought in. At the same time, he thought of what Erin's baby would look like. Steve hoped that the kid looked more like her then the guy who attacked her.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed May 22, 2013 9:16 pm

When he brought the box of kitchen stuff, Erin got up from her chair and started to look through it. It was mostly filled with pots, pans and some other kitchen and dining stuff that Erin then started to put away. Each of those things would get a new place in her new kitchen. It was a little smaller than the one she had before, but she liked it way better, because it wasn't an open kitchen anymore.
But it had a hatch with a sliding-window. So she could overlook the living-area from the kitchen.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Wed May 22, 2013 9:20 pm

Steve and the two movers came in with the table and got it set up. After doing so, Steve headed back out and met up with Tim and David to get Erin's bed out of the van and into the bedroom.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Erin-Rose Ryan Wed May 22, 2013 9:38 pm

Erin looked up from her task, seeing them come in with parts of her bed. Erin smiled a little bit. She never expected to have that many helping hands around her. Her brother Fynn promised that he would come by later, too and see if he could help her with anything.
Her parents would come in the evening with dinner for them all.
Erin-Rose Ryan
Erin-Rose Ryan

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve Anderson Wed May 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Steve, Tim and David spent the next few minutes getting Erin's bed put together. It was one of those memory foam beds. Steve had helped Erin's dad get it for her before the move. They both figured that this would be a better bed for Erin both during and after her pregnancy.
Steve Anderson
Steve Anderson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next